KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,937

₩17,166

할인금액: ₩6,230 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

I love this stuff!

Reviewer3294366님께서 May 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I have used it on salads, potatoes, and chilli. It has a wonderful unique flavor. I am so hooked on it that I try to find a way to eat some every day. :) I haven't used it on popcorn yet, but I am sure that it would be great. As always, iHerb shipped it super fast.

Good Quality

TheEmpoweredWay님께서 Nov 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality. I am a first time Nutritional Yeast user and I bought this to make raw almond cheese. I read on the bottle that you can add it to smoothies too. I did- and I don't recommend it!

Tasty B Vitamins

Reviewer2785517님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great way to get your B Vitamins. This product taste so good you could eat it right out of the jar. I sprinkle this product over popcorn and oatmeal. Great price I wish it was available in a larger size

Now is the Best

Reviewer1052580님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can't beat Now products! Great product, great taste. Mix with juice, add to soups...great B vitamins

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good value on nutritional yeast

Reviewer1838444님께서 Mar 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

put it on your popcorn, make vegan macaroni and "cheese," put it in your scramble tofu... very good!

Excellent product!

Reviewer1251809님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm cutting out cheese from my diet so I use this as a topping instead of cheese. It's great value - comes in a great big tub - and it's loaded with B vitamins. The flavour is rich with a hint of sweetness. Would definitely recommend.

Nutritional Yeast

Reviewer2414324님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. Yum Yum YUm

Good product

Reviewer1763059님께서 Jun 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will guaranteed buy again, price is good for the big jar.

Now Foods Nutritonal Yeast Flakes

PamBlowers님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty, makes delicious 'cheezy' Kale crisps.

Great stuff

EatCleanMarie님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this... Sprinkle it over your egg... it taste sooo good!

상품 91-100 중 전체 202 상품