KO

₩10,665

₩16,740

할인금액: ₩6,075 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

I love this stuff!

Reviewer3294366님께서 May 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I have used it on salads, potatoes, and chilli. It has a wonderful unique flavor. I am so hooked on it that I try to find a way to eat some every day. :) I haven't used it on popcorn yet, but I am sure that it would be great. As always, iHerb shipped it super fast.

Tasty B Vitamins

Reviewer2785517님께서 May 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great way to get your B Vitamins. This product taste so good you could eat it right out of the jar. I sprinkle this product over popcorn and oatmeal. Great price I wish it was available in a larger size

Now is the Best

Reviewer1052580님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can't beat Now products! Great product, great taste. Mix with juice, add to soups...great B vitamins

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good value on nutritional yeast

Reviewer1838444님께서 Mar 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

put it on your popcorn, make vegan macaroni and "cheese," put it in your scramble tofu... very good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally an easy way to get a good dose of B vitamins!

Reviewer3279973님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these flakes in plain water, and actually love the taste of it...which has made it super easy for me to get my B vitamins now. I stopped taking B vitamin pills due to nauseaous reactions years ago, but I knew I needed to supplement them somehow. Someone told me about these nutritional yeast flakes and I wasn't sure how I would react, but I love this stuff! I take several heaping tablespoons once or twice a day in water and have no problems whatsoever...tastes like a broth to me. I'm hooked!

Excellent supplement

Reviewer2747135님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very tasty!

Now Foods Nutritonal Yeast Flakes

PamBlowers님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very tasty, makes delicious 'cheezy' Kale crisps.

Great stuff

EatCleanMarie님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this... Sprinkle it over your egg... it taste sooo good!

excellent quality

Reviewer2384960님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this product to be excellent.Tastes good too

Excellent product!

Reviewer1251809님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm cutting out cheese from my diet so I use this as a topping instead of cheese. It's great value - comes in a great big tub - and it's loaded with B vitamins. The flavour is rich with a hint of sweetness. Would definitely recommend.

상품 91-100 중 전체 206 상품