KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best B12 I've tried

Reviewer1566973님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried all the different types of B12 available and this is the best. For years I suffered from headaches, stiff neck, poor sleep and then I found this type of B12(methylcobalamin). As long as I take this supplement once a day the headaches and stiff neck stay away. I find it works best with Jarrow B-Right.

Great little lozenges

Reviewer3355801님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the better B-12's I have tried. The lozenges dissolve fairly quickly and I feel my burst of energy. I take these every morning and have tried several different kinds, these seems to be the best!

Jon Carlson

Reviewer2632489님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favorite vitamin. Take it at night under the tongue and the next day things seem brighter and clearer.

Vivian

Reviewer1983247님께서 Dec 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great. Helps with mental clarity.

5 stars

Reviewer2073403님께서 Jan 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helpful for me, and easy to take, good taste, convenient, small.

Great stuff

Reviewer1256308님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used to take b12 injections. Now I take 4 of these each day, together with b11. Makes me feel a whole lot better. Nice little tablets, good flavor.

Good Value

Reviewer2580814님께서 Jun 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The fructose seems to have a slight bitter aftertaste, but this methyl B-12 seems just as efficacious as the more expensive brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Somehow this has gluten in it

Reviewer1301066님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this methyl B12 from NOW various times and the product still caused my body to react like I'd consumed gluten. Looks like something's wrong here for those sensitive to gluten. I've taken other B12 sublinguals with no reaction. Might be the citric acid, which is in another B12 product that did the SAME thing.

More energy

Reviewer1022912님께서 Feb 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since taking Methyl B-12 in conjunction with MagaFolinic I'm amazed at how much better I feel. What is really good is that I now have much more energy than I have had for many many years.

NOW FOODS, METHYL B-12 500 MCG

Reviewer2583579님께서 Apr 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I PURCHASED THIS FIRST FROM MY DOCTOR AND HAVE BEEN USING THEM INSTEAD OF GETTING THE SHOTS. MY B-12 LEVELS STAY MORE CONSTANT WITH THIS PRODUCT. AGAIN I PURCHASED FROM YOU FOR THIS PARTICULAR BRAND FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE OF THE GOOD RESULTS I HAVE RECEIVED.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품