KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

just 'eh'

Reviewer1499622님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavor is fine - mostly flavorless, but there's an almost buttery quality to it that reminds me of macadamia nut oil. I was hoping to experience some of the energy, appetite satiation and other purported benefits of MCT oil, but I've not noticed any difference. Also, this does get solid in my refrigerator, and I was under the impression that due to their very nature, medium chain triglycerides remain liquid at all temperatures. So I also have concerns about the product quality itself and the reliability of the extraction process. Maybe I just got a bottle from a bad batch, but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

great oil

Reviewer1933398님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps fill you up, especailly if you are always hungry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good stuff - poorly designed container

5359042171288643262님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love everything about this MCT oil, except for the container. It has on several occasions leaked when having it laid sideways - so you have to really make sure to screw on the cap super tight. Also, it's seemingly impossible to pour oil from it without having some oil leak down the side. NOW foods should look into upgrading the bottle design!

seems ok

5478114792831025032님께서 Jun 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't noticed any change - have been taking another brand of mct and also use a lot of coconut oil..

MCT Oil

5321588059220167815님께서 Aug 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great packaging and fast delivery (3 days over a weekend?).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Quality product. Wish the bottle was smaller

4826382055254745228님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, but wish it came in a smaller bottle

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

too strong on my stomach

norihito님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is absolutely a mct oil, and mct oil is good. But I can't digest this oil very well,so I can't take this oil so much. My favorite is other brands'.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품