KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Mangoni, 수퍼 프루츠 항산화 칵테일, 트로피컬 플래이버, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

₩27,262
₩35,655
할인금액: ₩8,394 (24% 할인)
38 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Excellent nutritional profile

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3321992님께서 Aug 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The one for me!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1462382님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Art Uken

Reviewer1249385님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Product!

Reviewer2163263님께서 Nov 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Personally, I like this product a lot. I think the taste is fine, it is easy to take, and it gives me energy. I use it at least once a day and before every workout. I recommend this product and am glad I decided to give it a try.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

better than Mono Vie

Reviewer1740263님께서 Oct 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 37 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »