KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent nutritional profile

Reviewer3321992님께서 Aug 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

The one for me!

Reviewer1462382님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

Pleasant taste

Reviewer1488851님께서 Mar 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

With anti-oxidants it is difficult to see if there is any effect, however this has a pleasant taste and I am happy to take my two spoons every day. I do wonder about the stability of the anti-oxidants, as this is in liquid form.

Now Foods, Mangoni SuperFruit

Reviewer1586414님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this products have been using it a few months three times a day have great energy

better than Mono Vie

Reviewer1740263님께서 Oct 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.

Art Uken

Reviewer1249385님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Great quality and price.

Reviewer1268271님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality and price.

Now Foods- Mangoni

Reviewer1274616님께서 Aug 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another great transaction from iHerb. They have the best prices and ship right away---Thank you iHerb-I shall return. Bev in AZ

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, SuperFruit Cocktail.

Reviewer1086989님께서 Feb 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with brown rice milk and add it to my breakfast concoction of ground seeds and nuts....

Very good

Reviewer1409934님께서 May 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious cocktail.