KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩14,601

₩22,929

할인금액: ₩8,327 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Don't overuse

5521623753393327441님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very effective and easy absorbed by the body. The dose is high enough for one tablet a day, taken in the morning. If you take two or even three a day as suggested, you might get to much magnesium, This happend to me and gave me musclecramps, insomnia, hartpounding and diarrea. Since calcium is muscle tension increasing and magnesium malate is muscle relaxing, The intake of calcium and magnesium should be in balance together for optimum performance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

effective

Reviewer1945075님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

absorbs well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice one

Reviewer2647652님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You should choose magnesium malate over other magnesium producs, way more effective

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Energy

Reviewer2234652님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

magnesium every one needs every day, and magnesium malate helps when you are dieeting, more energy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer3216835님께서 Aug 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No problems

Reviewer2657281님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product to help with chronic fatigue. so far it's hard to tell if it's helping any as I'm taking lots of other supplements, but I haven't had any problems with it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

verry good

Reviewer2892089님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can run without pain in my legs

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Muscle pain relief

Reviewer1193489님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The effects are subtle but for fibromyalgia muscle pain these seem to provide some benefit. I used to take three a day at mealtimes but I got a laxative side-effect, so now I take just one at night. It seems to help me sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Comes well recommended.

Reviewer2016344님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read several customer reviews. People said their fibromyalgia pain was lessened by the malate. I like the product and need magnesium to take with my calcium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good for memory

Reviewer1108029님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best type of magnesium out there, as it helps rid the body of aluminum build up and improves memory, along with the usual benefits of magnesium supplementation. Capsules work better than tablets, though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »