KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good for memory

Reviewer1108029님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best type of magnesium out there, as it helps rid the body of aluminum build up and improves memory, along with the usual benefits of magnesium supplementation. Capsules work better than tablets, though.

Don't overuse

5521623753393327441님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is very effective and easy absorbed by the body. The dose is high enough for one tablet a day, taken in the morning. If you take two or even three a day as suggested, you might get to much magnesium, This happend to me and gave me musclecramps, insomnia, hartpounding and diarrea. Since calcium is muscle tension increasing and magnesium malate is muscle relaxing, The intake of calcium and magnesium should be in balance together for optimum performance.

Comes well recommended.

Reviewer2016344님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read several customer reviews. People said their fibromyalgia pain was lessened by the malate. I like the product and need magnesium to take with my calcium.

Muscle pain relief

Reviewer1193489님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The effects are subtle but for fibromyalgia muscle pain these seem to provide some benefit. I used to take three a day at mealtimes but I got a laxative side-effect, so now I take just one at night. It seems to help me sleep.

Energy

Reviewer2234652님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

magnesium every one needs every day, and magnesium malate helps when you are dieeting, more energy

Now Foods, Magnesium Malate, 1000 mg

Reviewer2719643님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a rare muscle disorder and the malate version of magnesium really seems to help with easing of the muscle spasms that come with it. I have only used the NOW brand of Malate so I can't compare it to other formulations.

Magnesium Malate

Reviewer1786460님께서 Jan 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The service was awesome, but the product sucked and did not help me at all. It was recommended by my doctor for my Fibromyalgia to relieve muscle spasms. Yeah right, it made them worse!

Nice one

Reviewer2647652님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You should choose magnesium malate over other magnesium producs, way more effective

effective

Reviewer1945075님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

absorbs well

verry good

Reviewer2892089님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can run without pain in my legs

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품