KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,331

₩20,984

할인금액: ₩653 (3% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

best I've found

Reviewer2364518님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can not use traditional deodorants because of skin reaction. Lavilin works great and doesn't bother my skin.

Lavilin is great!

Reviewer2534564님께서 Mar 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several years ago I had to quit wearing regular deodorant--my underarms broke out in a rash that I could not get cleared up as long as I continued to wear regular deodorant. I read an article about Lavilin and tried it. It was great! No rash, no odor, and I only use it once or twice a week. Absolutely the best and I will continue using it always.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only underarm deodorant to use.

Reviewer1032424님께서 Jun 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using this product for 15 years. We could never be without it. We go six to seven days without worries. No staining of garments and no aluminum to worry about. The mere thought of having to go back to the roll-on stuff is frightening. The other thing to note is iHerb has the best price!!

Lavilin underarm deodorant cream

Reviewer1541165님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am delighted with this deodorant. I tend to sweat alot and a tiny amount of Lavilin keeps me odour free for more than a week. It's so great not to be applying loads of chemicals to my skin every day.Thankyou for making it available to me in the UK.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My vote for best deodorant

Reviewer2832489님께서 Feb 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Lavilin for about 20 years. It's an effective formula and one tub lasts for months.

It Works

Reviewer1403393님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both my husband and I use this product. It's great. My husband, used deoderants before, and he smelled even with the deoderants. We've been using it for 6 months, and he doesn't smell. I recommend it for those that have bad B.O..

This works best for me

Reviewer3256329님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 15 years. I use it once a week. Before I found this product, I threw away blouses and dresses that I ruined with stains and smells. I never thought I would be normal until I found this easy to use product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

You need to give this 3 days to work.

Reviewer2205214님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't give up. It takes about three days for it to start to be effective. I can only go about 4 days without re-using it - but it works very well - surprising.

Lavilin underarm deodorant

Reviewer1896335님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product provides effective control of odor between uses.

Under arm protection

Reviewer3112698님께서 Dec 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product once per week or so - maybe every other week along with the Tai Stone daily. I love these products

상품 1-10 중 전체 68 상품