KO

₩57,890

₩82,554

할인금액: ₩24,664 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Anti Acid Alternative

Reviewer1657680님께서 Mar 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product with good results to help neutralize digestive stress, and stomache pain - particularly during the night. I find it much more neutral as regards side effects than anti acids and other options.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for healing your digestive system

Reviewer1239444님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this to heal my digestive system and I've noticed a big difference! However, I did not notice much of any until I started taking large amounts- one heaping spoonful.

Important rebuilder

Reviewer2266487님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several members of my family have celiac sprue. Along with the gluten free diet, this is important for rebuilding the lining of the small intestine the gluten injured. Both feel the difference when they stop taking it for awhile. Not a fast fix type of thing. My daughter prefers the capsule form but my husband likes the powder mixed in his whey protein shakes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product has worked for us.

5065800464707235692님께서 Jan 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For our family members with food allergies who, as a result, have suffered damage to their gut lining, this product has been a tremendously helpful supplement. We've experienced needed weight gain, less stomach and abdomen complaints from digestion, and an overall happier and healthier demeanor. The price is the best to be found, delivery was prompt, and the quality and effectiveness of the product has exceeded our expectations.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very good for leady gut syndrome

Reviewer3063157님께서 Feb 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

in the past, i couldn't eat bread, cake, all sweet stuff because of leaky gut. diarrhea would be the result if i did. after taking l glutamine powder, i can eat whatever i like without problem, thanks to the provider for such a good product!

Now Foods Glutamine Powder

Reviewer1762484님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent source of Glutamine, great price. Glutamine is essentials for recovery, and also acts as an immune system booster. I find it an invaluable training aid and addition to airborne when fighting a cold.

Economical and Effective

adechamplain님께서 Feb 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

L-Glutamine is a great tool to heal the gut lining and I've been taking two teaspoon per day with water on an empty stomach for this purpose. I'm also doing the GAPS introduction diet at the moment so I might back off the glutamine for a bit until I add more foods to my diet. L-Glutamine is also a great building block for muscle and helps recovery in exercise situations. In this case it can be added to food like smoothies. This powder doesn't have a strong taste so you can easily add it in a smoothie. Now offers this product at a great price.

amazing!

Reviewer2967109님께서 Jul 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just read about the benefits of the glutamine and then get the best for you $$$.... and the winner is NOW L-Glutamine.

Works

5572549375743988355님께서 Jun 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is bad, but I guess it's part of it anyways. It does help with the sore.

Karen L Darling

Reviewer2448213님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with the product I received for the price.....

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품