KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wow, Great for Us and our animals

5720937944846818200님께서 Oct 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for my dog shoulder pain, he has arthritis and now he does not have his steroid medication at all.Have been using this for 6months a 1/4 of a teaspoon everyday in his dinner. Iherb you are the greatest!!!! Excellent service and Postage A+++++++ Thankyou

Joint Support Powder

4860258359949556066님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't live without my Joint support Powder. No more problems with arthritis. I have been using this product for at least 3 years and will continue for as long as I live. I am 74 at this time and feel 64 now.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent for osteoarthritis

Reviewer1679903님께서 Sep 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains MSM, glucosamine and gelatin (hydrolyzed collagen). These 3 supplements are beneficial on arthritis such as knee osteoarthritis.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Joint Support MIRACLE powder, worked for me!!!

Reviewer2686211님께서 May 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has enabled me after just 3 days use of 1 tbsp. dissolved in water, to be active, climb stairs, exercise and feel 10 years younger. I had experienced weakness, deep tissue soreness and pain in muscle, tendon and joints. This amazing product has helped SIGNIFICANTLY. Will continue to take it daily and am grateful to have found it.

Value for Money Collagen

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have a local brand that sells the same thing in another name - collagen hydrolysate, and without glucosamine and MSM, for more than four times this price. It is touted as a cure-all for aches and pains. Generally, those who suffer from unexplained aches and pains could be having systemic yeast-overgrowth problem. When they replace their sugary-starchy drinks and snacks between meals with collagen (protein), they eradicate those yeast and find relief. This powder dissolves completely. It tastes great with carrot juice and fresh coconut water!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Economical & Effective

Reviewer2816766님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Economical & Effective. Great in protein smoothies.

No more pain!

5572459173243230463님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered this for my mom.She says her knee pain has gone away.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent form to take your glucosamine

lilibalas님께서 Jun 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As you know, glucosamine it's the main ingredient when you have painful joints, so this glucosamine has been improved by adding MSM. Also it comes in a powder form, which helps me by not stressing the stomach. Also, it's easy to just add the dose to a cup, add a little water and stir until you get a cream, then add the rest of water until filling the cup. Very easy to take it if you have problems with swallowing. Excellent product which has at least the effect of other products I've tried.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No doubt about it this helps with osteoarthritis pain!

newday님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put 1 TBS of this powder in a glass along with juice and Peter Gilham's Liquid Vitamins and Organic Life minerals, put a cover on the glass and shake it up. I have taken it more days than not for over a 4 months now. There is no question that this is helping my osteoarthritis pain. You have to give it time and use it consistently. Not all of the powder dissolves but you do get most of if. I still have pain but noticeably less. I can't swallow pills so this powder is great. No taste so no complaints. If I could swallow pills I'd buy this in the pill form as I believer it's less expensive. However iherb.com has a great price.

Nice for Feeding tube people

Reviewer1181017님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it as a powder to use in a feeding tube

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품