KO

₩18,071

₩28,371

할인금액: ₩10,301 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Experiencing relief

Reviewer2185013님께서 Jun 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Now Joint Support Powder for three months to help my L-4,5 disk re-generate. The pain level has greatly diminished and I have had no acute onsets of low back pain. I also doing lumbar extension exercises in conjunction with the Joint Support Powder.

Helps with Arthritis Pain

Reviewer1958329님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took a glucosamine/MSM product for several years but stopped because I didn't think I needed it. After a few months I was in a lot of pain in my fingers, knees and hip. I realized that I should not have stopped taking glucosamine. So I found this product and it worked faster than capsules or tablets because the powder dissolves in liquid so gets in the system faster. It is a little difficult to dissolve completely. Should probably shake it. I take it in a 100% juice product. I won't be without it now.

Great Product

Reviewer2466666님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started having joint pain again after I stopped taking glucosamine (Knox Nutra Joint). I decided to start taking a joint supplement again and found this one. I really think it has helped because my joint pain (mainly knees) has gone away again.

Value for Money Collagen

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have a local brand that sells the same thing in another name - collagen hydrolysate, and without glucosamine and MSM, for more than four times this price. It is touted as a cure-all for aches and pains. Generally, those who suffer from unexplained aches and pains could be having systemic yeast-overgrowth problem. When they replace their sugary-starchy drinks and snacks between meals with collagen (protein), they eradicate those yeast and find relief. This powder dissolves completely. It tastes great with carrot juice and fresh coconut water!

Great for dogs

Reviewer2029707님께서 May 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying the vet medicine, which made our lab sick, have been using this product for at least 5 years. Our 11 yr old lab can do over 5 mile hikes and does not come up stiff and lame like she used to.

Nick Moody

Reviewer2040251님께서 Apr 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a powerlifter and now bodybuilder for the last 20yrs. After finding this product my squeaky joints are relatively pain free. I strongly recommend this product to anyone concerned about healthy joint.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Cured our dogs hip pain!

Reviewer1674947님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our dog used to limp after a long run or hard play with his buddies at doggie daycare. Started sprinkling this on his food each morning and symptoms are gone! Dog eats it right up and we don't have to struggle to get him to take a pill or pay the high price of doggie wafers!

keeps me moving

Reviewer2868174님께서 Jan 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have some mild arthritis - this stuff really helps - I can move around without all the aches and pains - good stuff!

very good

Reviewer1317710님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. It help my knees.

Joint Support Powder

Reviewer1441011님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품