KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩4,707

₩6,860

할인금액: ₩2,153 (31% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Vanilla

Reviewer3079478님께서 Apr 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, especially good price for organic. Using real vanilla is light years better than imatation, and organic is better still. The flavor is rich and full. I read in review complaint re: dropper, but I love the dropper cap as I use it to put a few drops in my coffee grounds to brew (YUM!), add to my whey protein shakes, cinnamin tea [rounded tsp. cinnamin, 1 tsp. org. turbanado sugar, 1-3 drops vanilla, hot water, cream to taste: Super YUM and good for Blood Pressure]. If you don't like the dropper don't use it - just pour from bottle into measuring spoons as per normal. This is a rich delightfully flavored Vanilla Extract and I highly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2346287님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

really good vanilla extract. I use it in cake, desserts etc

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great stuff

Reviewer2150639님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I'm a new convert to the NOW foods vanilla extract. Not only is it reasonably priced and good quality, the dropper turns out to be pretty useful in practice. Makes it very easy to measure out exact quantities for recipes but also just add subtle flavor (a few drops) to beverages or other recipes. 5 stars!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

VANILLA EXTRACT

Reviewer1968230님께서 May 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT WILL BUY AGAIN LATER.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A good flavour to everything

Reviewer2055903님께서 May 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mixture with all my protein shakes,muffins,pancakes,etc, nice taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product!

Reviewer2136331님께서 Sep 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good taste!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Vanilla Spice EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, because Genuine Vanilla is healthy and Now Foods is cGMP-certified. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

esencia de vainilla normal

4994011222956730291님께서 Apr 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

perfecta para las recetas

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5387330788232046820님께서 Jun 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell is not as strong as I expect it to be, but good enough.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it

Reviewer3240041님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste in my baking

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »