KO

₩9,160

₩9,456

할인금액: ₩296 (3% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Now Foods has explained that there is no ADDED salt in this product. The sodium listed is part of the sodium sulfate complex which is NOT salt (sodium chloride).

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Ok product.

Reviewer1095100님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good alternative for gelatin, but hard to use, takes practice.

Agar Powder

Reviewer2610768님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only used it once, but it was satisfactory for the purpose I bought it for.

а

Reviewer1473492님께서 Mar 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Turned to jelly, you need a lot of product. The taste is not liked.

Hard to tell as yet

Reviewer2164723님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried to make coconut milk yoghurt which did thicken at first but then lost its thickness for some reason. Need to try the recipe again with less water.

Ok

Reviewer1983543님께서 Jan 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to make jelly. I can get it to set but usually it sets too hard - I've tried three times to get the recipe right but my son still won't eat it! giving up for a while.

nice

5435117453086349812님께서 Aug 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2187442님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't use often, but good sub for jello.

Not a convenient substitute

Reviewer1065533님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried using this as a substitute for gelatine for my zero-kcal jelly made from no-sugar juice. It certainly is not "neutral" in taste, it will leave a sea weed taste if you use it with mild flavors. Will not purchase again.

Agar powder

Reviewer1611177님께서 Jul 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much higher in carbs and calories than agar flakes. Unfortunately, agar flakes are VERY expensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Never received the product and no refund for my money

Reviewer2742796님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't comment on the quality of the product because I never received it and I never got a refund for the money that I spent on this site. Essentially this company took my money and gave me nothing in return. I am highly dissatisfied and the customer service department won't bother to send my order or reply to my messages. I will never order from this site again and will never recommend this site to anyone.

상품 61-70 중 전체 76 상품