KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,139

₩17,485

할인금액: ₩6,345 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helping me with lean-PCOS

Reviewer2474654님께서 Feb 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have PCOS despite being reasonably lean and exercising and haven't had elevated fasting glucose but have been shown to be glucose intolerant in an oral glucose tolerance test. I have always struggled with miserable hypoglycemia 2-3 hours after eating anything with a glycemic index over 40 and in general feel hungry too often. When taking glucofit I haven't had any hypoglycemic symptoms after meals. In addition, it seems to have an appetite reducing effect in me since I haven't been able to finish more than half the food on my plate - I feel full very early. Seems to work well with Irwin naturals phase 2 carb blocker (lowers the glycemic index of a meal). My acne seems to be getting better too which indicates that gluco-fit may help with more than one etiology of insulin resistance. Many other herbal/nutraceutical and pharmaceutical "glucose lowering" agents (vanadyl sulfate, chromium piccolinate, metformin, gymnema sylvester, d-chiro inositol, bitter melon and more) have failed to help and often made me feel painfully hypoglycemic all the time but Glucofit really looks promising so far.

GlucoFit

Reviewer2631453님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have type 2 diabetes and have been on medication for over a year but was unable to reach the level required by my physician. I started taking GlucoFit about 4 months ago and my blood sugar levels dropped within 48 hours and have steadily fallen since then. I am now consistently reading below 5 on my meter and am delighted to have this worry more or less behind me. Thank you GlucoFit and Thank you iHerb. BM Vancouver, Canada

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Actually reduces total insulin output

Reviewer1108029님께서 Jan 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best glucose control supplement I've tried. Better than fenugreek.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Has improved my fasting blood sugar

Reviewer3124711님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is helping me control my blood sugar. I'm currently taking it with one prescription medication (Amaryl) and Blood Sugar High by Crystal Star. It seems to be helping me keep my fasting blood sugars below 140, which is good for me. Before I started taking this product my fasting blood sugar was as high as 200. I noticed a change a few days after I started taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

has made a huge difference

Reviewer3304456님께서 Feb 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave up diabetes medication a while back in favor of this product. Its really made a difference! I do not recommend giving up your meds for a supplement, though, without your Dr's approval.

Excellent

Reviewer3333125님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well with Now Glucose metabloc and Vitamin D3 & K2

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Exceptional for Blood Sugar Control!

Reviewer2820125님께서 Oct 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These truly work to lower blood sugar! I read the studies on lef.org and was impressed and I can say they truly work. My husband's A1c was 3.7 and he was averaging BG levels over 150 after meals; with these, his BG after meals has gone down into the 100s! Amazing!!! I use it in conjunction with NOW Chromemate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Glucofit the single best blood sugar control

Reviewer1916270님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a diabetic and have struggled with my blood sugar for years. Allergic to most medicines I have tried Chromium Picolinate (works and essential to use, but not strong enough), Blood Sugar formula, Gymnema Syslvestre, and Banaba and all were too weak for full control. Banaba is the actual basis for Glucofit, but Glucofit gives a much stronger dose of corosolic acid and does reduce blood sugar dramatically. I can get 3-4 full points reduction after meals which is a great result. I am always high in the morning and during the evening so take one for breakfast and one for dinner with cinnamon, evening Blood Sugar and would recommend this to all who are struggling to control your diabetes. I am going to try 3 per day and give my Januvia (only stuff my body will tolerate) the flick. Hope it works. Gymnema Syslvestre is also very good and can add to your control. So watch what you eat and Glucofit can be an answer.

Working

Reviewer3020516님께서 May 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be dropping my am blood sugar readings, have only been taking it about 3 weeks.

GREAT BALANCER

Reviewer2160119님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking care of my sick mom I got myself into panic attacks which made shake amd I realized I have hypoglicemia from stress. Since I take it no more shacking. I met a lady from California who went through the same experience I went through and God bless the day I got connected with her. Super-excellent product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품