KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,499

₩27,473

할인금액: ₩9,975 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

paisleyjade님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

At the end of last year I had tremendous tooth pain and spent a LOT of time and money on dental work only for the pain to return a couple of weeks later. At first the pain was mild so I decided just to live with it, but finally it got severe but my husband`s company closed so I really didn`t want to use our savings on more dental work that just doesn`t work so I read that echinacea will kill a tooth infection so I took two capsules every 2 hours until the pain left along with some Tylenol. Then I took it just 3 times a day for a couple of days just to be safe and after that I stopped taking it all together and my tooth pain is completely gone. It worked better than the dentist! So when my husband got a toothache, I tried the same with him and he got the same results. I am very happy with this product.

Work very well

Reviewer1977925님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been using these for the last year and is happy with how they work. When he feels a cold coming on he takes extra with Now Foods C and is very pleased with the results.

Very good product

Reviewer3235670님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Echinacea helps take care of cold symptoms at the start.

Immune Booster

Reviewer1617936님께서 Nov 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I use this product before I get sick, or when symptoms first appear, it boosts my immune system and I do not get sick.

THE BEST

Reviewer2184175님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started getting a sore throat and feeling like I was getting sick and I started taking this and it kicked it out right away ,little symptoms but for the most part it works , I will be ordering again

Helps beat cold season!

kayhayes님께서 Nov 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take echinacea everyday during cold & flu season (a minimal or half dose) then if I start to get a cold a take a full dose. Works like a charm.

Protects Against Colds/Flu

Reviewer2582051님께서 Dec 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for traveling. A week before I get on a plane, I start taking these, and I take them with me too. Two a day is all that's needed unless a cold starts. It is always prudent to follow the recommendations on the bottle, they are there for a reason. I have found the NOW brand to be the one that works best for me, but everyone is different. The only way to truly discover which one is best for your system is to try others too.

"Genial".

5573840127467763697님께서 Dec 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gracias a que me tomo estas pastillas cada vez me resfrío menos, y cuando lo hago el resfriado se me cura más rápido que antes. Es uno de mis imprescindibles durante el invierno. Se lo recomiendo a cualquiera.

Weerstand

5747831126765900572님께서 Oct 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Voor een goede weerstand is deze Echinacea een zeer goede

Immune Booster

Reviewer3259072님께서 Jan 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Research shows that the root of the echinacea plant is the best for increasing natural killer cells and monocytes in the body which are the immune system's fighting cells. I take this daily as a preventative (dosage by weight).

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품