KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

This product works

Reviewer2562148님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product works for flu,and the symptoms,sniffles,caughing and infections in the teeth,mouth. I have used it for years instead of antibiotics. I have not taken antibiotics in more than 10 years since I found this combination. The Now product line is best priced. It will boost the natural immune of your body. I use this instead of an antibiotic but keep refrigerated after opening. The most important thing to remember when using herbs is it may take a little longer than a pharmecutical brand of antibiotics.,you must continue using for 8 days minimum, if you have the flu or cold. I use 3 full droppers for one dose. Three times a day,in a small glass of juice,tea,chocolate soy milk. I take a dose when I first wake up,middle of the day and at night before sleep. You will begin to feel better on the third day but I continue to use it for 8 days minimum. I also take an exectorant decongestant, like Musinex-D,if the caugh persists. I hope this information helps. My best friend whom is a LVN started me using this combination because I did not have a Dr.and the cost of medicine is so expensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. This product also consists of other immune boosting or anti bacteria/viral herbs. Goldenseal helps to kill the pathogens in the intestine guts. There is cayenne used to help drive the herbs to where it’s needed by increasing blood circulation. Cayenne also makes it mild spi cy to take! It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good if you think you're getting a cold or sore throat

Reviewer2416129님께서 May 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product seems to work well. I took it at the first sign of getting a sore throat and cold. Never got the cold and my sore throat went away shortly.

Great Product!

Reviewer1410431님께서 May 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product quite often. I put it in tea, smoothies, oatmeal, etc., and it's so mild that you don't even taste it. It's helped me avoid colds and keeps my immune system strong in conjunction with a few other supplements that I take.

Now Foods, Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus

Reviewer1544045님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good combination of natural defenses.

review

Reviewer2461966님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product.

it s work

Reviewer1932926님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it s help our family be a health

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1450757님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this keeps colds & flu to a minumin -- wards off further illness when you start feeling poorly.

good stuff

Reviewer2188197님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for immune building

One of my standards.

Reviewer1928956님께서 Oct 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep this on hand to catch those pesky cold/flu symptoms when they first appear. This and a neti pot keep me pretty much illness-free.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품