KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Echinacea Extract

4630106887296554456님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Werkt heel snel, ben er zeer tevreden mee.

Ooh, what a flavor.

Reviewer1928956님께서 Mar 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not as bitter as Echinacea/Goldenseal, thank goodness. This extract helps when I've become congested from eating too many milk products or I have a cold. With a cold, it helps break up the congestion enough to use my Neti pot.

Bien

5090656153626325176님께서 Nov 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lo tomo a diaria y por ahora los catarros estan controlados

Immune system booster

Reviewer1569035님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this whenever I realize I was around anyone feeling ill.

Great!

5343844838436526602님께서 Oct 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it. It's good enough and it's working!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable unless you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helpful when feeling slightly under the weather

5236966899615485749님께서 Aug 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nowadays, I never really get ill but when I'm feeling slightly run down, I have a dose of Echinacea extract in my tea and it gives me the boost I need to get me through the low period.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4999866930282075876님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very good, bad could be improve

4879437652197578689님께서 Dec 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

is very good product, but concentration could be better

Good price.

4889291163298717218님께서 Aug 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Here you get a lot of money. But is not top quality.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품