KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,560

₩18,157

할인금액: ₩6,597 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable unless you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

greece

Reviewer2041930님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

not a strong echinacea ...quality and price in this case go together

Not so good

Reviewer2013200님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its very light, almost clear. I would be surprised if it did anything.

Echinacea Extract, by Now Foods

Reviewer2851921님께서 Dec 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps the immune systems, helps fighting colds, take it 3 times a day stright or in a tea. Great Price!

I love this stuff

Reviewer2251107님께서 Feb 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to have this on hand all winter. The second I feel any cold or flu like symptoms I am on it right away.

Good product

Reviewer1086004님께서 Dec 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand is new to us... so far it seems to do the trick and the taste is so much nicer than all the others we have used in the past. We started taking echinacea when we lived in England 3 years ago... and we rarely get sick during the winter months.

Immune System

Reviewer2985817님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Echinacea is a very good herb for building the immune system. good product to replace with vaxinations.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It works for fighting colds.

Reviewer1629333님께서 Oct 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad to find this product before the start of winter. I find it nips any colds in the bud. Good quantity for the price compared with other brands.

Great!

5343844838436526602님께서 Oct 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it. It's good enough and it's working!

Immune system booster

Reviewer1569035님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this whenever I realize I was around anyone feeling ill.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품