KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Goood for the skin

Reviewer1197912님께서 Nov 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product appears to me good against acne. My skin has really cleared up since I started taking the supplement.

Good!

Reviewer2624260님께서 May 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too sure how it would work by itself as Im taking DMAE, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine and Theanine in the morning for mild depression and lack of concentration. The cocktail definitely improved my mood, energy and confidence at work. Laughters pop up naturally and easier now... I'm happy with the results, no need to take other doses during the day and no side effects so far. Also take 50mg of 5-HTP at night and it helps me to sleep like a baby.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

DMAE is a natural nutrient found in the brain. Taking DMAE helps to enhance memory function, increase attention span, alertness, focus and sharpness, increase intelligence and learning ability, simulate mental activity, induce better sleep and reduce sleep needed, lift our mood, reduce depression and various other effects related to increased brain function! Another side effect is that it improves the skin quality as well. That’s why it’s common found in skin products. Careful not to take too much DMAE close to sleeping time as it can simulate the mind too much and cause insomnia. Personally, I find that I can focus and concentrate on my work longer with less mental energy crash. I also find that my memory gets better as well. Highly recommend to take DMAE along with another brain booster, Acteyl L Carnitine. The duo will improve your brain function like none you can imagine. The price is definitely the best as well and it will get 250 mg of DMAE per capsule. The capsules are not too big, fairly easy to swallow and are vegetarian. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. As for the dosage, I take 2 daily. Sometimes I take 2 twice daily if needed without any side effect. Another downside is that once you get too used to brain function, you might experience an mental energy crash if you stop taking it. However, there is no reason to stop taking! Check out my page for more reviews!

Really helps my anxiety

Carybear님께서 Sep 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive been taking this for about a month with vitamin B5. I really noticed better cognitive function and memory, also a natural serenity under mildly stressful circumstances. I would recommend :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to work well for ADD...

Reviewer1991991님께서 Apr 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 10 yr old daughter has ADD, and she takes this in the morning with magnesium, vitamin b's, and krill oil-omega 3's. She says she notices a big difference at school when she takes it, and it helps her to pay attention better. Husband also says it helps him to focus better when at work. Will continue to buy this!

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 Mg

Reviewer1399310님께서 May 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is safe and helps me obtain maximum concentration at school. Excellent product. Even good for your skin and to enhance your IQ!!! I use it with Gingko Biloba to get a great concentration level and blood flow to my brain. Highly recommended for people with difficulties to learn or concentrate.

Good product!

Reviewer1737626님께서 Apr 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really digging this product so far! I have definitely notice a difference mentally,no cons, Thanks iHerb!

Good with GABA

Reviewer2984355님께서 Jun 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works. I take this with GABA 500. It boosts up the GABA, for me. After taking this pill, I feel like like I just swim in a pool. -yeah it's the side effect of DMAE, it's not that bad.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

amelia님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking it together with Now food PS. Seem to improve memory

DMAE 250mg

5042745743923669070님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for mood improvement, relexing and also sleeps better.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품