KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,982

₩37,645

할인금액: ₩13,662 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works As a Preventative

Reviewer1389905님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to work for me to help prevent my UTIs which are always set off from sex. I make sure that I do a dose before or immediately after and I have been UTI free for two months now which is great. Cypro doesn't even work for me anymore even though the culture says that it should. I did use this product for two weeks while I knew that I had an infecion and while it did ease my sysmptoms, the UTI came back full on as soon as I stopped taking the powder. In summary, works to prevent UTIs but not while an infection has already set in. Also for chronic UTI sufferers out there. I LOVE acidic foods (wine, coffee, tea, chocolate, spicy foods, thai) but they are also very irritating to the urinary tract. When irritated, the tissue is more inflammed and prone to bacterial infections. I now take two Prelief capelets with whatever may be acidic. My life has CHANGED. I was getting UTI's 1-2x a month and was miserable. Prelief has been key in keeping my urinary tract from becoming irrated so I am less prone to UTIs.

D-Mannose

Reviewer1637053님께서 Aug 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 95 year old mother uses this product regularly to keep urinary tract infections at bay. It works. Without it, she had several infections.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very effective and works fast

Reviewer2526089님께서 Jul 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps me, I find that the powder works better than the capsules. However, you need to take double (or more) of the recommended dosage during acute UTI episodes. Also, it's best to wait at least an hour after taking it to pee, so it stays in your urine and has a chance to work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Awesome for urinary tract infections

Reviewer1839228님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Always keep this on hand -- works fast to stop symptoms and to prevent and clear urinary tract infections.

works well

Reviewer2365249님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps e coli infections at bay. But important to remember that it doesn't work against all other bacteria, such as P. Stuarti,a common hospital acquired infection, often the result of an indwelling urine catheter.

Got it for UTI

KittyLang님께서 Aug 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked for my uti for some time but then stopped.

D- Mannose

Reviewer3054197님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with the product but would have liked more information on dosage in regard to Urinary tract infections

very good

Reviewer1151449님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

nvt

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2798502님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems that it works

pretty good

Reviewer2967700님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

pretty good