KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩23,759

₩37,294

할인금액: ₩13,535 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(9)
2 별점
(5)
1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Awesome for urinary tract infections

Reviewer1839228님께서 Oct 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Always keep this on hand -- works fast to stop symptoms and to prevent and clear urinary tract infections.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Got it for UTI

KittyLang님께서 Aug 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It worked for my uti for some time but then stopped.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Now Foods D-Mannose Powder

JANXAN님께서 Dec 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. It works for bladder infections but may cause yeast infection.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A known brand

Reviewer1008175님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now foods products always work

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Never be without it

Reviewer3161892님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this product reduced a tooth abscess, as well as pain,and also take some if I start to get symptoms of a cold.I believe it is supposed to flush out bad bacteria from the body without killing it,not affecting the good bacteria.Definitely worth a try.I only use one tsp.twice a day for a few days to stop the infection.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The magic sugar

5053898487698509255님께서 Sep 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One tea spoon every morning and you will feel better. Really an interesting product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keep some on hand.

Reviewer1747422님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I keep it on hand, just in case. It makes me feel better. I used to use it as a daily preventative but it didn't seem to work. It's too much money for that also. So I'll try ACV daily instead and keep the D-Mannose as a secret weapon for UTI.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very effective and works fast

Reviewer2526089님께서 Jul 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps me, I find that the powder works better than the capsules. However, you need to take double (or more) of the recommended dosage during acute UTI episodes. Also, it's best to wait at least an hour after taking it to pee, so it stays in your urine and has a chance to work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

D-Mannose

4806643745682439184님께서 Jan 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Next time I think I might order the capsule product. The powder tastes sugary and fine but it's easier to just take a pill. I can't tell you whether it works or not... I've only used it 3-4 times and so far I'm not really feeling anything different.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Same great effect as the capsules but messier

Reviewer1835507님께서 Jan 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is just the same as the capsules, but I find it a lot less convenient to take a regular dose which discourages regularity. Same great substance, but in a less useful form (for me). I'll stick with the gel caps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »