KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩11,771

₩18,488

할인금액: ₩6,718 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(6)
2 별점
(3)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Bromelain :-)

4978431870370182782님께서 Jan 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I originally ordered Bromelain after hearing that it would help with sinus issues. I began taking it to treat my sinus issues on a day that I had menstrual cramps and noticed that it took the pain from my cramps away as well! So I began using Bromelain as my all natural pain reliever. :-)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I SUFFER MORE PAIN WITH BROMELAIN

4641078382689133305님께서 Mar 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer with chronic back and leg pain diagnosed to emanate either from my lower back and/or hips and have tried using NOW BROMELAIN with and without Quercetin on a number of occasions. Unfortunately everytime I have used anything with Bromelain in it, my pain becomes much worse. My research has been unable to find a reason for this and would like to find out why.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good concentration

boondy님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this and I think the concentration is perfect. Will repurchase!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best price

Reviewer2177198님께서 Mar 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best priced bromelain in 500 mg

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A great adjunct to other herbal supplements.

Reviewer2496088님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You need to experiment to find which works best for your needs of ginger root, bromelain, and turmeric. When I have extraordinary inflammation, I'll add this to my ginger root regimen.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

nothing noticable

Reviewer2204872님께서 Oct 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed a change.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

5065636103040916866님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Anti-Inflammatory

4984163340875233311님께서 Jan 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these on an empty stomach whenever I have problems with inflammation, such as tendonitis or a sinus infection. No matter how long the condition has persisted bromelain resolves it rapidly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fantastic

Reviewer1725557님께서 Dec 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been having digestive problems for some years, this product along with Celtic salt sorted it all out. The Bromelain for inflammation and the breakdown of protein which is difficult to digest and the salt to stimulate the production of stomach acid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Now Foods, Bromelain, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

Reviewer2485668님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now Foods, Bromelain, 500 mg, 60 Vcaps

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 98 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »