KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,995

₩20,400

할인금액: ₩7,405 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Used in Dr Pitcairn's Healthy Powder recipe for cats

Reviewer1687524님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try a recipe I found on the Internet for Dr. Pitcairn's "Healthy Powder" nutrient supplement for cats (on a raw food diet). The recipe is made up in bulk and used a few teaspoons at a time in a cat's food: 2 cups of nutritional yeast, 1 cup of lecithin granules, ¼ cup kelp powder, ¼ bonemeal and 1000 mg vitamin C: mix and keep refrigerated. I found all these along with other supplements I wanted to use, namely Vit A and E and taurine, all offered by iHerb. I'm using the powder with canned food mainly b/c there's no time to make the raw food. It's not possible to reach any conclusions on health benefits after only a few weeks but I think I'm seeing increased energy/vitality. * * * On learning more from Dr. Pitcairn, apparently bone meal derived from the United States is undesirable due to the toxic load that animals in first world nations carry. I'm not sure I see a way around this - maybe there's unpolluted bone meal available, I'll have to look for that, but with regard to this product, I am now concerned because of its provenance. This doesn't mean I won't be buying this product again, because I will unless and until I can find a better or learn more about this issue. Meanwhile I note how they are running tests on the level of heavy metals in their product, a good starting point, and would be interested in knowing their standards more precisely.

Now Foods, Bone Meal Powder

Reviewer3156375님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value, but would prefer to know it is heavy-metal free.

Bone Meal Powder

Reviewer2406442님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for home-made cat food. My cats have not rejected this product which is a good sign.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품