KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good taste !!!

5051920734336149353님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its very good on my coffee, good taste ando no after taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good and genuine taste of vanilla!

Reviewer2974532님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for baking, in my hot chocolate etc.

Now Foods, Better Stevia French Vanilla

Reviewer2349991님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now Food´s, Better Stevia French Vanilla zero calorie sweetener is the best. It has a great flavor. My husband and I we just love it. I also use it when I bake like muffins and etc. my morning coffee tastes delicious when I pour soyamilk and add some french vanilla into my coffee.

Nice tase, lovely scent.

Reviewer1092726님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very convenient to take out with you. 1/2 packet = about 1 tsp sugar. Lovely vanilla taste and fragrance. 4 stars instead of 5 as the packet is impossible to open without scissors.

Vanilla flavor great

Reviewer1498637님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love vanilla flavor and this stevia adds enough flavor to make the teas and foods I use with it wonderfully vanilla!

Was not sure......

Reviewer1682066님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other stevia products, and this one does not leave a bitter aftertaste. I am a vanilla addict, so if you love vanilla, do try this one. I am so happy there is now a healthy non chemical sweetener that tastes great, I am so picky and have gone through so many products, I nearly gave up. and prices are excellent! Packaged for freshness, I appreciate that, but sometimes especially in the morning I find myself wrestling to rip the packet open. A small price to pay for fresh quality. For USPS delivery, I was amazed to have gotten my package in just over a week. Too bad Canada does not offer better prices, I will remain a loyal customer to iherb. Thanks!

Delicious

Reviewer2447091님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Travels well. Great flavor, no bitterness. Individual packages sometimes a bit harder to open.

Great product

Reviewer3072873님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Adds a wonderful flavor to anything!

very good

Reviewer2690231님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very nice taste for just no sugar at all

Favorite flavor

Reviewer1148576님께서 Oct 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband adds this to his whey powder and says it is delicious.

상품 11-20 중 전체 95 상품