KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Now Foods, French Vanilla Stevia Extract

Reviewer2605568님께서 May 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it, adds a definite pizazz to my coffee and has absolutely no aftertaste. Will be looing forward to trying other flavors.

Stevia

Reviewer2197217님께서 May 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff. great flavor!

Vanilla Stevia Extract

Reviewer3059204님께서 Aug 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I either read about, or heard about this item on TV. I've been a long time user of stevia. I decided to try it; even though I read the reviews, which was all great I decided to try just one box. Needless to say I'm hooked! In about 3 weeks I reordered 3 additional boxes....I don't think I'll every use anything else, except the regular stevia on occasions of course!

Mrs E Williams

Reviewer1329248님께서 Aug 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the vanilla taste. Lovely in coffee and on cereal and yogurt

Delicious!

Reviewer2517781님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great in ice tea, particularly!

Good taste

Reviewer2712505님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great in a cold drink, also adds a little extra to a glass of ice water. I originally bought it to try in coffee, but I did not like the taste in coffee at all.

great product

Reviewer1122643님께서 Jan 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use one packet in my coffee and love it.

great in coffee

Reviewer2447997님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is so easy to sweeten and favor coffee and plain yogurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

french vanilla stevia extract envelopes

Reviewer1549234님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product as well...particularly the nice vanilla flavoring adds a nice touch to certain foods...I really like it in my coffee...I was using that nasty powdered vanilla flavored coffee creamer and even knowing it was made completely w/chemicals did not deter me from using it since I really enjoy my coffee w/the vanilla flavoring...it really bugged me a lot though so when i discoverd this product I was able to replace the creamer w/this stevia and a little soy french vanilla creamer and I was in heaven! thanks so much for a great product....I also use it as flavoring in plain yogurt/on fruit and on my cereal...anywhere that the vanilla flavoring is is noticable.

my review

Reviewer3084601님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent flavor fair peice