KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,798

₩12,819

할인금액: ₩3,021 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Bring on the Other Flavors

Reviewer1468216님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavored variety is something new for me. Great taste. I can't wait to try the other varieties of flavored stevias by NOW.

abcbusgirl@sbcglobal.net

Reviewer2294451님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great in my coffee!

Great item

Reviewer1062243님께서 Nov 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great alternative to sugar that is healthy and tastes great. I won't be without it.

Absolutely the best!

Reviewer2632998님께서 Dec 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for my dad and another one for my husband. They loved it! Also the vanilla smell fills the room and smells so good. Taste is excellent.

FV Stevia

Reviewer2998144님께서 Jan 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice Flavor

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty treat in my coffee!

Reviewer2313272님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy using this product daily.

Stevia French Vanilla Packets

Reviewer1058170님께서 Feb 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good flavor

WOW is this Delicious!

Reviewer1677728님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this in iced tea, oatmeal, hot tea and shakes-my kids love it too, it's buttery and delicious!

Stevia with a twist!

Reviewer1514331님께서 Mar 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is stevia extract (white, not the green kind) and is similar in flavor to an artificial sweetener. The thing that gives it a "twist" is, well, obviously the vanilla flavoring. The vanilla works very will with stevia as it gives it a light vanilla flavor that is barely pronounced, but does make an impact on the flavor. If you're a vanilla junky and want to skip the creamer when you're putting sweetener in your coffee/tea, this will do the trick!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes everything taste GREAT!

Reviewer2610631님께서 Sep 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stevia is by far the best sweetener you can use, and the French Vanilla flavor in this is delicious!! These definately add some flavor to a calorie controlled, sugar free diet!

상품 1-10 중 전체 95 상품