KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Oh so sweet!

Reviewer1995549님께서 Dec 12, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Reviewer1889935님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellent

Reviewer1891759님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for the excellent products and excellent service. Sincerely, Grace Ebneter

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Reviewer2428663님께서 Nov 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

Love this site

Reviewer2203016님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 3rd order from iHerb.com now and have been extremely satisfied with their product, prices and delivery. Will continue to shop here first for my natural products.

Best value

snowfitness1님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Reviewer2309212님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer2347017님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

NOW Stevia packet purchase

Reviewer1045204님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this brand of Stevia and the way it is packaged. The "other" brand tends to form a hard clump in the packet, thus leading to wastage. This brand also tastes better, I think - and the price is good as well.

Stevia Packets

Reviewer1277557님께서 Apr 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product. My husband drinks lots of coffee and loves the fact that this is a natural sweetner. It is also great to be able to buy this product in bulk.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품