KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Oh so sweet!

Reviewer1995549님께서 Dec 12, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Reviewer1889935님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellence

Reviewer3022025님께서 Oct 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Could not be happier in purchasing the prooduct at a great price and receiving it in quick order!

Best deal!

Reviewer1412023님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My second order of this product. Prices have come down since last time, unfortunately no free shipping but total still less than last time. Best deal I could find on the market so far. Will continue to order from iHerb.

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Reviewer2309212님께서 Nov 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Best value

snowfitness1님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Reviewer2428663님께서 Nov 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer2347017님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

Now Foods Stevia Extract Packets

Reviewer3326635님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great value and a great product as a sweetner with no calories. We use it everyday for my husband's coffee and our iced green tea.

D. Valenti

Reviewer1874002님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product arrived quickly and is as good as the stevia I was buying from The Vitamin Shoppe, but much less expensive.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품