KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,460

₩10,347

할인금액: ₩1,888 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

GMO-beets!!!

Reviewer1940808님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This beet sugar is made from GMO beets!!!(I just confirmed it with them). Sadly, nobody else manufactures beet sugar :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CAUTION for sulfite sensitivity - may cause reaction

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Nov 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thought this would be a good alternative to cane sugar after reading the reviews. However, I found this sugar caused me to feel breathless and therefore do not believe it's suitable for sulfite sensitivity/MCS - I won't continue to use it. Cane sugar doesn't provoke the same reaction. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Our saving grace!!!

Reviewer2715813님께서 Jan 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our autistic son is allergic to cane sugar and corn so finding a sugar or alternative sweetener not derived from a corn or chemical source is impossible. We ordered this wonderful beet sugar as he is not allergic to beets HE LOVES IT we now bake everything for him desserts, breads, etc....it is a God send and we thank you!! We will continue using your product FOREVER!!!!!!!! Lori

Great alternative to Cane Sugar

Reviewer3246981님께서 Jul 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this now for a couple of weeks and am thrilled with this product. I am allergic to cane sugar but I can have beet sugar. It tastes wonderful and a perfect choice for my family. I've made brownies with it and homemade whipped cream...both tasted heavenly! If you are on a rotation diet, this item is in the Goosefoot family instead of the Grass family so it is related to Beets and Spinach instead of Wheat, Oats, and Corn. It helped me a lot in my rotation.

Beet Sugar

Reviewer3316773님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter is allergic to cane sugar. Beet sugar is not available in our local grocery store. Orders are processed immediately and arrive within a resonable time, 7 to 10 days. I order several bags at one time; the $4.00 shipping charge is greatly appreciated since sugar is heavy!

good eats

Reviewer3269324님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish the local stores would carry this sugar again. We have one child allergic to cane sugar and one allergic to corn, so this sweetener is perfect for us. It works beautifully in all baking applications, too, and it's organic!!! This is the best on-line source for it that I have found in terms of price and fast service.

About beet sugar

Reviewer1070636님께서 Jul 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is VERY difficult to find locally. Since I'm allergic to cane sugar (not diabetic), it was a godsend to find Iherb, which has been user friendly. Thank you!

After taste

Reviewer1333587님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is sweet but there is an after taste when used in drinks. Works well for baking though.

taste just like sugar

Reviewer1570037님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

don't know if this is healthier but taste just like sugar.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it is a very good product

Reviewer3049585님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love it. It is great. I grew up in Russia and it makes everything I cook with it taste the way I remember it from my childhood. Also, my son was coughing last year a lot mostly from sugary staff and he does not from beet sugar. Thank you.

상품 1-10 중 전체 76 상품