KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Now Foods Beet Sugar

Reviewer1084877님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Their website states they use non-GMO beets and they are in the process of getting verified by the Non-GMO project. That's great news because I have loved beet sugar over cane sugar for years and was so happy to find that somebody still produced it. I mix this with about 1/4 of the dark coconut sugar and with a little cinnamon it's a lot like using brown sugar, without the higher glycemic curve.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Only type of sugar I can use

coolsheri님께서 May 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several years ago, I went to a homeopath MD that told me cane sugar was #1 on the forbidden food list for me. As time went on, seeing cane sugar in EVERY natural food, I thought it "couldn't be that bad" for me. Well, it was. Recently I went back to the homeopath MD, was retested and, yep, cane sugar is still #1, but beet sugar is good, so I researched and found this product. While I would prefer beet sugar from the EU where it is not a GMO, for as little as I use, this works wonderfully. Grateful to have access to beet sugar.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Beet Sugar

Reviewer2083849님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes just like sugar and cooks just like sugar. Excellent in baking

After taste

Reviewer1333587님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is sweet but there is an after taste when used in drinks. Works well for baking though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

CAUTION for sulfite sensitivity - may cause reaction

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Nov 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thought this would be a good alternative to cane sugar after reading the reviews. However, I found this sugar caused me to feel breathless and therefore do not believe it's suitable for sulfite sensitivity/MCS - I won't continue to use it. Cane sugar doesn't provoke the same reaction. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

beet sugar

4758027131528998590님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superb product

Beet Sugar

Reviewer1517473님께서 Jan 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My order was received without delay and the package was in good condition.

Great value!

oregon324님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can buy this locally at "Whole Paycheck Market" but this is a far better buy. I buy three bags at a time to make it the most cost effective and shipping is always speedy.

beet sugar

Reviewer1824562님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you. Couldn't find it locally. I haven't had sugar in 2 years being diagnosed with an intolerance to cane sugar

Awesome product!

Reviewer1369191님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it in my Vegan Bakery. No cow bone char filtering, only 100% from the earth sugar. Tastes amazing!

상품 1-10 중 전체 75 상품