KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Makes me young again

Reviewer1448770님께서 Jul 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with Type II collagen ( powder), I'm constantly told that I look 24-26 and I turn 33 this year. I take a lot of fat soluble antioxidants as well as getting to bed early, staying out of the sun, and lifting weight and doing cardio.

Good for joints!

Reviewer2846427님께서 May 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dissolve it in hot water and drink it as tea!

makes good jello

Reviewer2838798님께서 Feb 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

put two cups room temperture water in pot 1/4 teaspoon stevia extract powder 1 packet koolaid for cheap flavoring--we use lemon or cherry 3 tablespoons beef gelatin heat on stove while stirring till just begins to steam to dissolve gelatin take off stove and add 3 more cups cool water ladle into 8 one cup serving dishes sitting on a sheet pan to catch any spilled wipe bottoms across a paper towel and put on a shelf in fridge to gel. Only takes a few minutes. You can sub most fruit juices for water and koolaid. We prefer the koolaid as we go through 2 batches a day. We prefer the lemon and cherry koolaid flavorings as they are two of the flavors lowest in sodium --we prefer wide mouth one cup canning jars to desert dishes and bowls (you can top with whip cream and put the lid on and take with you and the straight sides of the jars make it easier to put in fridge without spilling)

like the big size

Reviewer1194779님께서 Jan 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

hope it helps my mom's knee.

Economical Packaging and Price

Reviewer1178605님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this as a supplement. I upgraded from the one pound jars. I just add a tablespoon to a full glass of water and gulp it down. It will gel up on you if you let it sit. If you have trouble swallowing, you might try capsules or some other product. That said, I'm please with the results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Help for Stiff Knees & flexibility

Reviewer2884480님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 73 with stiff knees.I am helping my Osto-Arthiritis Insitute using internal supplements to help what they are doing externally with hylauronic Acid injections (5) to lubricate the knee. It is helping. I started taking 1T 2 x a day of this gelatin. It is far cheaper than Neucell (same bovine collegen only super refined-(read 710 reviews- all excellent) I'm on a tight budget and although I tried the Neucell for comparison this is easier to mix, and seems very effective too. If it can grow & strengthen horses hooves it can do good things for me too as collegen is required for all soft tissue from cartilege and tendons to nails, skin and hair. I've been taking for 2 months so far. My nails are growing stronger and longer, my hair seems thicker and the knee that I didn't have the hylauronic acid injection in (too expensive to do both) is getting better too. Feels less stiff legged when I go down stairs or step off a curb. Because this is so darn cheap I started giving to my hubby 2 x daily. After 2 weeks he swore he was feeling more flexible...easier to put his socks on. I can't say I notice anything that quick, but occasionally it happens. I cut my husbands hair and have noticed a big big difference. He has very very fine thin hair that his baseball cap rubs almost bare in the back. Since taking this collegen (beef gelatin) his hair is so much stronger and seems even thicker. The cap no longer seems to wear the hair off in the back. He is also taking a lot of Lypo Spheric Vit C (helps cancer) and it greatly enhances body's ability to manufacture collegen..the combo has made a big difference with him. Collegen is supposed to be taken with Vit C or orange ju for best results. I expect to take this Beef Gelatin (aka Collagen Type 1 & type 3 forever. If 2 months shows this much gain, I can't wait for 6 months the length of time for horses hooves to grow out should been equally good for me. One more benefit we noticed. Hubby's face is filled with

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

Reviewer2108153님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product

Great product

MicPink님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Package arrived in bulk as indicated. I transferred to some jars quite easily. Slight beef taste that is undetectable in recipes. Works great in cooking and as a supplement. Will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Working great

Reviewer1063238님께서 Apr 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Solved my constipation. Great for the thyroid! You can't go wrong with NOW foods :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product

Reviewer1587506님께서 Mar 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When you use gelatin every day, it is needed ad bulk and this came in the right size. This product has worked great to get the needed proteins that help absorb the rest of the proteins in the meal.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품