KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Beef Gelatin, Natural Powder, 5 lbs (Discontinued Item)

₩55,499
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

BOUGHT IT FOR MY HORSE

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1241606님께서 Jun 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was bought to be feed to my horse. She has thinning hoof walls and shelley feet. Gelatin helps rebuild and give strength to hoof walls. It takes about 6 months of 1oz per day till the whole hoof wall is grown out but what a difference you will see. REMEMBER "NO HOOF = NO HORSE"

Help for Stiff Knees & flexibility

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2884480님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 73 with stiff knees.I am helping my Osto-Arthiritis Insitute using internal supplements to help what they are doing externally with hylauronic Acid injections (5) to lubricate the knee. It is helping. I started taking 1T 2 x a day of this gelatin. It is far cheaper than Neucell (same bovine collegen only super refined-(read 710 reviews- all excellent) I'm on a tight budget and although I tried the Neucell for comparison this is easier to mix, and seems very effective too. If it can grow & strengthen horses hooves it can do good things for me too as collegen is required for all soft tissue from cartilege and tendons to nails, skin and hair. I've been taking for 2 months so far. My nails are growing stronger and longer, my hair seems thicker and the knee that I didn't have the hylauronic acid injection in (too expensive to do both) is getting better too. Feels less stiff legged when I go down stairs or step off a curb. Because this is so darn cheap I started giving to my hubby 2 x daily. After 2 weeks he swore he was feeling more flexible...easier to put his socks on. I can't say I notice anything that quick, but occasionally it happens. I cut my husbands hair and have noticed a big big difference. He has very very fine thin hair that his baseball cap rubs almost bare in the back. Since taking this collegen (beef gelatin) his hair is so much stronger and seems even thicker. The cap no longer seems to wear the hair off in the back. He is also taking a lot of Lypo Spheric Vit C (helps cancer) and it greatly enhances body's ability to manufacture collegen..the combo has made a big difference with him. Collegen is supposed to be taken with Vit C or orange ju for best results. I expect to take this Beef Gelatin (aka Collagen Type 1 & type 3 forever. If 2 months shows this much gain, I can't wait for 6 months the length of time for horses hooves to grow out should been equally good for me. One more benefit we noticed. Hubby's face is filled with

Economical Packaging and Price

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1178605님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this as a supplement. I upgraded from the one pound jars. I just add a tablespoon to a full glass of water and gulp it down. It will gel up on you if you let it sit. If you have trouble swallowing, you might try capsules or some other product. That said, I'm please with the results.

seems to help

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1567227님께서 Feb 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am in line for a hip replacement and have had considerable pain. I'm trying to avoid 'the knife' for as long as possible and 2 months ago started taking 2 tablespoons of gelatin/day. I mix it up in juice and drink it right down. It really does seem to have helped, though it hasn't eliminated the problem. Yesterday I was on my feet from 10am til 6pm packing and moving. Today my hip is a bit sore. I simply could not have done that before the gelatin.

Working great

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1063238님께서 Apr 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Solved my constipation. Great for the thyroid! You can't go wrong with NOW foods :)

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품