KO

₩12,834

₩20,134

할인금액: ₩7,300 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product. Helps the liver. Reduces hang-over symptoms.

Reviewer2978176님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using these for maybe a few months now. no issues. One thing I noticed is that taking just 1 pill 3 times per day and it seems to help reduce hang-overs after a night of drinking. Definitely a noticeable difference so I know its helping the liver. Beyond that I do not notice any other benefits...

OK

Reviewer2646492님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it for a couple of months as a part of the Buhner protocol for lyme disease. Hard to say which herb helps most but I'm making progress. Recently switched to Planetary Herbals andrographis - costs the same for 30 tablets more - but if you don't like bitter pills or plan to give this to your child I'd definitely stick with Now Foods as they're in a capsule form and easier to swallow, the taste is much more bearable as well. Buhner was right, andrographis is an exceptionally bitter herb.

seems to help

Reviewer2189091님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When getting a sore throat took this and the next morning I was fine.

One of the best!

kirowang님께서 Oct 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong and relly effective herbal for boost Your immune system! None of the illness will kick You out, more than 1-2 days, if You use this regulary!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No colds or flu with this!

Reviewer1947073님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now, I haven't tried this particular brand, but I swear by andrographis. It helped a coworker get over bronchitis where antibiotics didn't do it, and it never fails me.

great

Reviewer2457352님께서 Aug 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful Product

Oh yeah!

Reviewer3260527님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to give my immune system a boost in the winter. I love it. Thank you, iHerb!

Andrographis Extract

Reviewer2493345님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been looking for a good flu remedy for thirty-five years. In North America we always took Echinacea, which only does a little for me. So I tried Andrographis and it worked so quickly I was amazed. My flue symptoms include achy throat, chesty cough, sore ears, temperature and headaches. My tablets arrive when I was feeling this way. After taking them for one DAY my symptoms subsided... nothing short of wonderful. I kept takeng the caps as the symptoms threatened to return, and for another two days, even while living a busy lifestyle, this product continued to stimulate the immune system's response to my virus. I feel that this is an excellent product and would gladly recommend it to others in the same situation.

Andrograpdis extract 400 mg

Reviewer3336113님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am still using it and have to have time to see if it is doing what it is supposed to do. It is supposed to be a replacement for the dangerous flue shot. I am hoping it does the work.

Andrographis

Reviewer1744308님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It cleanses your well being.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품