KO

iHerb 상품평

₩50,587

₩79,367

할인금액: ₩28,780 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Liking this stuff!

Reviewer1956852님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking the plain Now 7 Keto 100mg for a while and have been really loving it, but decided to try this because it has a few other things in it that I wanted to try anyway, and so far I am happy with it. Initially I didn't think it was as good as the plain 7Keto 100mg, for energy but after continuing for a while and then stopping briefly for a few days last week I really felt the difference, so I am convinced this is worth repurchasing. I haven't noticed weight loss with it, but I am not using it for that. More for energy and well being. I fall asleep at work around 3pm when I don't have this stuff (even with caffeine), so I know it is working when I can stay awake through the afternoon and I generally feel more calm and relaxed throughout the day.

Consistent 1/2KG loss a week

Reviewer2854236님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I consider myself a veteran at weight loss, having tried 3 times previously over the last 3 years to lose weight, just to see myself gain back all the weight lost after hitting a plateu. This is my 4th attempt. My weight loss attempts are abou 6months long, and i'm in my 3rd month now. Taking this 7-keto has resulted in an additional 0.5KG or fat loss per week, without changing anything in my diet regime. I am quite impressed. But will need to wait till the 6 month mark when i reach my plateu to see if this product will help me to break my plateu or not. but as it is now, it does work for me!

great product

Reviewer3322052님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gel capsules, better than regular powder capsules. Still losing weight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it helps to lean out my tummy

Reviewer1208019님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i feel my tummy has become less filled with fat(no muscle loss) after taking this for about 3 weeks so far. i take 6-8 a day as i feel that oral wise 7-keto doesn't absorb as much. no other product here helps along as much as this.

A very powerful product

5298224334430471056님께서 Jul 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took it without really believing it. I ate badly and I decided to take more vegetables and less sugar . This product boosted my metabolism . I am 50 years old . It was hard for me to lose weight. I started with a bottle , I took 5 capsules per day . My weight came down from the second week . For the second bottle , I take when I need . When my weight does not move. I lost 4 dress sizes in 1 year and this really helped . An expensive but very powerful product.

AWESOME!

marcosandrey님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to give my honest opinion about this product. In fact I started taking this stuff for just two weeks its effects are very sensitive. Surely you will lose body fat, and your metabolism will run faster, especially when there is intense physical activity. You certainly will not regret it. The only inconveninente I noticed was a change in sleep the first two weeks, this actually happened to me. A little nocturnal restlessness, but a little bit. I recommend just taken the morning and never at night. Incidentally night should not be taken any other type of supplement, unless GABA and melatonin which works very well to nullify the effect of 7 Keto for some nocturnal restlessness. I conclude that this supplement works very well! I recommend to all!

Caution

Reviewer2555447님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This did increase my energy levels initially but after a few days in combination with other supplements like carnitine and ubiquinol it caused sleep deprivation and reduced urine flow. I have given it 3 stars because it may help others who do not take other supplements, and when i have to work a night shift or climb a mountain it could be of help.

Great Value!

Reviewer1939374님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value for money! Thank you!

Very Google.

5209414745102412234님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good.

I love these!

danarm님께서 Jun 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2-5 gels per day. They give me high energy, vigor and calorie burning. One of the best supplements I tried.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품