KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

PARFAIT !

4621558679672986299님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Simple d'utilisation, c'est le jour et la nuit pour mon transit. 1 cuillère avant chaque repas en période de constipation ou de diarrhée (syndrome de colopathie fonctionnelle) et le tour est joué! Le transit se régule de suite sans effets secondaires, ça n'est "que mécanique".

Vraiment EXCELLENT

Lyllow님께서 Dec 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cette poudre est magique. Régule parfaitement le transit ! Ce n'est pas le genre de laxatif que l'on voit habituellement. Celui ci est très doux pour les intestins ! En cas de diarrhées il régule les selles et les rend ferme, en cas de constipation, il ramollit les selles. Pour moi c'est un complément à avoir sous la main ! La quantité à ingérer dépend de chacun. En moyenne pour moi : 2 cuillères à café environ 15 à 20 minutes avant le repas. Attention car ceci est le modèle en poudre (l'autre modèle est celui entier, non réduit en poudre). J'ai choisis ce modèle car il est certifié bio (Selon les normes USDA). Je recommanderais c'est certain.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for making breads for a low carb diet!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I initially bought this because a low carb blog I read recommended it in some of her recipes. I decided to go ahead and buy it for that reason, to make breads with it (not necessarily to drink or use as a supplement). For the reason I bought it, is AMAZING! My low carb bread stays together better and tastes more like normal bread when I add the NOW brand Psyllium Husk Powder. I buy many, many things from the NOW foods brand and I have yet to be disappointed! They offer great prices for their products. This was the cheapest psyllium husk I came across, and a bonus-it's ORGANIC! // If I was helpful, click YES.

Very good

4938615546298265520님께서 Aug 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Accidentally ordered the Source Natural brand instead of this and had an uncomfortable surprise coming my way. The smell and taste of the source natural brand was ransid and almost made me puke. Now Foods has a neutral and natural taste and smell and is more easily mixed. I will stick to this brand. Love it. And by the way, it really helps with digestion as the label says.

very good

Reviewer2133762님께서 May 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works!

Super food

Viktorija님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super food, use it making raw vegan food.

very gentle and soft

5037768523163589512님께서 Mar 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

yet very efficient! will buy again

Great Texture

Jasmine44님께서 Mar 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great fiber addition to a morning smoothie. It mixes fairly well with a brisk stir & has little taste...not so noticeable when mixed with other ingredients or with juice.

Totally satisfied

Reviewer3000993님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using psyllium for years now, for myself but mostly for my cats. This is the best I have ever used .... it is so super fine in texture! Makes it so much easier to mix with water and suck into a syringe for force-feeding my cats if necessary (some won't accept psyllium mixed into their food). Some brands are very coarsely textured, and the mixture gets stuck in the nozzle of the syringe. This will be THE brand for us.

Works fine

5699686664682053935님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just that the taste is not very good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품