KO

₩13,581

₩17,764

할인금액: ₩4,183 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Favorite fiber

Reviewer1108029님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

MUCH better than other fiber types I've tired(psyllium, hemp). Has a very mild, but very pleasant, taste I look forward to.

Works well

Reviewer1417983님께서 Jul 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Flavourless, blends well in my almond milk, good amount of fiber in one tbsp. I will purchase this again. It's also well priced.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Another great source of fiber

James-Simon님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This acacia fiber powder is another excellent source of fiber without any taste or smell and blends in nicely with any liquid. You can add it to water (for its literally tasteless) or to juice (which helps for kids) as it mixes in so well they wont even know its there :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't agree with me at all

Reviewer2208599님께서 Aug 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't work, didn't agree with me at all. I much prefer Heather's acacia's fiber. Apparently, not all acacia formulas are created equal. Don't know what the critical difference is, though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent source of fiber.

Reviewer1034668님께서 Oct 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well tolerated. less problems with gas noted.

Fiber is fiber.....

Reviewer2105068님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this with so many other things when I make a food shake, no funny taste and hey, it's fiber.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Acacia easiest of the fibers to take

Reviewer2406050님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

as it mixes easily in water and is totally tasteless and the next morning you will see results! Got sick of the other fibers that turn to gel so fast you can't drink them or gag when you do. Will stick with this for the health benefits and the ease in taking, along with a reasonable price for such a large jar.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great way to get fiber in

Reviewer2295193님께서 Sep 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got IBS and a host of digestive problems. This helps me get my fiber in. The fiber in this is soluble fiber and might help to bring your cholesterol down in addition to helping with bowel regularity. If you have a stronger stomach or less problems with leaky gut, Psylium works too as it contains more insoluble fiber to help with bowel bulk and cleanse. Drink lots of water and start slow on fiber and build up.

Acacia Fiber

5080420225355279389님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is more gentle than other fibre supplements and lives up to it's billing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice price and good product

4635524196266386204님께서 Oct 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've just wanted to up my fiber consumption, so i ordered some fiber, this one is ok. Dissolves ok in my smoothies. Nice way to eat more fiber! Recommended!

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품