KO

₩36,855

₩47,117

할인금액: ₩10,262 (22% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

great stuff

Reviewer3054835님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried, carlson, nordic naturals, and the Wholemega from new chapter. This is the best product. I feel like I have improved concentration. The taste doesn't bother me. It doesn't taste that bad. To whoever said this tastes bad, I say its all in your head. Bottom line, if you want a fish oil for fish oil benefits, I think this is the best product that I've found.

exelent product

Reviewer1819798님께서 Oct 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Into mine opinion one of the best fish oils, natural vitamin A ,D and astaxanthin. It taste a little fishy but I don't like flavors, it could mask rancidity. I like this pure oil with clean salmon very much.

Not hard to swallow.

Reviewer2556216님께서 Sep 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Capsules were sticking in my throat so I have decided to use oils on their own. The fish oil was the hardest one to get down! Rosemary helps with the taste. Nice touch.

better quality fish oil

Reviewer1843019님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have researched the various fish oils on the market and I think this is the best. the company is very reputable. I used to take Nordic brand cod liver but I feel this is superior. Liquid is best for increased assimilation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not for the faint of heart

101010011님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff is the real deal. very potent and nothing artificial. along with fermented cod liver oil, this is the best "real" fish oil i have tried

Just received...

Reviewer2937493님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am hoping it'll be a good product. I am in Alaska and have been spoiled with good fish products. The taste is of course your typical fish belly taste, but it was not rancid. So often even with capsules fish oil will be rancid and does you know good unless you want to clear your bowels! I am happy, even though I squint to take the oil, that it appears to be a good product. I would however like to know more about their process and where their fish is obtained from.

An important whole food

tigercho님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This particular fish oil reminds me of some "old time" fish oils that i was given as a small child. My son actually takes this with delight, despite the srong taste. Undalturated fish oils are hard to find!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best salmon oil I have found

Reviewer3170253님께서 Jan 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Also easy to digest

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good quality & easy to drink

5496876218365316499님께서 Feb 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes exactly like salmon oil (imagine a steamed salmon & the oil from the skin taste), the kids come running to take it & it has no fishy aftertaste/burp. Excellent price for raw salmon fish oil.

Great

Trinity님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very potent product. A bit expensive, but is worth the money. It has the typical fishy taste and smell, but is less noticeable than in other products I've tried before. When mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice the taste is actually quite refreshing. It also has the benefit of the added vitamins A & D for better absorption, as well as Astaxanthin, and that way I don't need to buy and take them separately. The Omega 3 & Omega 6 ratio is pretty good as well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품