KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,923

₩62,954

할인금액: ₩22,031 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

May Be Helping

Reviewer2334839님께서 Sep 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

In conjunction with the Jarrow product ....

Reviewer2361366님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in conjunction with the Saw Palmetto 372 mg. When I stumbled upon using both at the same time I immediately noticed a difference, but using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice a difference at all.

works

Reviewer1981731님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

works for him :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I just order I like to know

5153710491559443959님께서 Oct 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope is work

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Reviewer3182828님께서 Aug 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prostate 5LX does not solve the frequent nighttime trips to the bathroom, I still look for something more effektive

To short to evaluate

Reviewer2893250님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will report later

good product, good price

Reviewer3058064님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to say what the efficacy of a supplement is, however I trust this product and IHerb has a great price on it.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품