KO

할인금액: ₩12,361 (35% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Reviewer2576408님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Helps Inflammation

Reviewer2663935님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Love GingerForce!

Reviewer3097292님께서 Oct 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

New Chapter Ginger Force

Reviewer3116271님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Good with mushrooms

Reviewer2060826님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

Not suitable

Reviewer3327222님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reasons this product is not suitable for me

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great for bronchitis and cough

Reviewer2610103님께서 Feb 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow this stuff is great, you can feel it working throughout your whole body. You get almost a warm/cool feeling throughout your body almost like how when you put vicks vapor rub on your chest, that menthol feeling, well you get that feeling through your body and it feels really nice and comforting!!! It has helped me with my cough/bronchitis (I take it along with the lung, sinus, bronchial formula) Great stuff, I think everyone should try it!!!

Ginger force

Reviewer2379628님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love my ginger force helps a great deal with all sorts of aches and pains.

Ginger Force

Reviewer2415721님께서 Jun 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective as an anti-inflammatory in place of ibuprofen. Use in conjunction with turmeric.

Great for Improved Immunity

Reviewer2666562님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take this I get over a cold or sinus infection more quickly.

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품