KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

New Chapter, 클로렐라 레귤라리스, 90 베지 캡슐 (Discontinued Item)

₩16,966
₩26,096
할인금액: ₩9,131 (35% 할인)
14 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Excellent!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1880085님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Perfect!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2917055님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

TheHeArtsprout님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

herbalturtle님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Neutral

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2308303님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »