KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent!!

Reviewer1880085님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though a bit pricey compared with other Chlorella products, this is an excellent product. This is one nutrient my husband doesn't hesitate in taking and I know I can trust that it's coming from a clean source.

Perfect!

Reviewer2917055님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am an avid New Chapter user. This is one of my must-have supplements. It is great for detoxing and keeping the body alkaline. I have noticed a huge difference since taking this. I feel great and I feel safe taking a product that is high quality and natural. Thanks iHerb for great prices and service!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feels good! My preferred chlorella!

TheHeArtsprout님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used different chlorellas in tablet form (Pure planet, Sun chlorella, best effect aso.), but this one is the one I'm coming back for. Maybe it's just me, but I think the capsule form makes it easier for my body to use the nutritionals, rather than in tablet form (haven't used chorella i powder yet - just spirulina). New Chapter is also a brand that I trust among Pure Planet, Madre Labs, Solaray (and some more). :)I have lost some weight, feel more energized (despite cronic fatigue), and it just feels good to take chlorella.

Excellent quality Chlorella!

herbalturtle님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I have lots of mercury fillings in my teeth from early childhood I take chlorella to help clear out mercury from my system. It is an algae that is a complete food and is loaded with chlorophyll, protein, B, C, and E vitamins,and more B12 than liver! A must for vegetarians!

Neutral

Reviewer2308303님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It didn't seem to have any effect on me, but I only used it for a few weeks.

Excellent product

Reviewer2694630님께서 Jun 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best sources to get chlorella, and the B vitemins that go with it. I take one or 2 daily.

New Chapter, Chlorella Regularis, 90 Vcaps

Reviewer1847869님께서 Jan 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

contains many nutrients not found in common foods. Like the cellular food nutrients. Good to put in shakes.

safe and healthy

Reviewer1357325님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product--love new chapter--love the fact it is grown in steel drums--this way I know it has not absorbed any toxins from nature before being taken by me

Chlorella

Reviewer3354796님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good detox. Regulates digestion and intestinal function

Chlorella

Reviewer2953137님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter and her husband said this has helped their stomachs and they feel better.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품