KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

New Chapter's Blood Pressure Take Care

Reviewer1607657님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product. Only have to use half of capsule and blood pressure came down to 115/72. Perfect!!:):)

Love this product

Reviewer1535727님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far my blood pressure is stabilizing. It is usually all over the place in the high range and it is staying level so far.

Exceptional

Reviewer1223859님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My mother (58 years old), suffered from high blood pressure more then 18 months. She reached at 150-95 and she takes care of her diet. She was ok only after taking the pill doctor gave her. I thought it was time to give a try to another New Chapter product. After one month taking these Veggie Caps (combined with New Chapter Stress Support and New Chapter Whole Omega) blood pressure was stabilized at 120-75. Now, one month after she stopped taking these caps, blood pressure remains at these levels. She feels much better and calm. No other place to buy but iHerb.

great pills

Reviewer1137755님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure was 140 90 or sometimes even higher, after 3 weeks is 115 75. Great!!!

didn't real do much...

Reviewer3238144님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't real do much...went back on my poison meds...unfortunately

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Non-drug help for my blood pressure

Reviewer1760600님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking New Chapter, Blood Pressure Take Care, my blood pressure, even in the doctor's office, where I always experience "white coat syndrome," has been measurably decreased.

Pricey, but helps.

Reviewer1369200님께서 Jan 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using for over a month to try to help lower my blood pressure, it appears to have dropped systolic from the high 130's to the low 130's. For the high price of this product, I will continue to search for something cheaper and as effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

new chapter, blood pressure take care

Reviewer2966664님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm really liking this product. If you have border-line hypertension, this is a great product to include in your self-care.

RK

Reviewer3047614님께서 Nov 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It claims that it can help control and reduce Blood Pressure. It appears with myself that this is not the case as the active ingredients appear not to be effective with me. I accept that maybe it might be beneficial for other people but has not worked for me. Some othe options appear to be better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Herbalist

Reviewer2681887님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent combination of herbs. I have observed a noticable difference after 2 capsules within a 24 hr period.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품