KO

₩33,159

₩55,264

할인금액: ₩22,106 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Blood Pressure Take Care

Reviewer3344363님께서 Jul 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far I like the results on my blood pressure. I use this together with essential fatty acids, coq10, garlic and hawthorne teas. I also exercise and stay away from meats and high sodium foods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Blood Pressure Take Care Works Very Well.

Reviewer1501025님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works unusually well. I have to take too many capsules of other products to decrease my blood pressure, but with this one it only takes one capsule per day.

lowers blood pressue

Reviewer1980167님께서 Dec 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best non-prescription i've taken for my slightly elevated blood pressure. High;y recommended.

Herbalist

Reviewer2681887님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent combination of herbs. I have observed a noticable difference after 2 capsules within a 24 hr period.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Non-drug help for my blood pressure

Reviewer1760600님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking New Chapter, Blood Pressure Take Care, my blood pressure, even in the doctor's office, where I always experience "white coat syndrome," has been measurably decreased.

didn't real do much...

Reviewer3238144님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't real do much...went back on my poison meds...unfortunately

great pills

Reviewer1137755님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure was 140 90 or sometimes even higher, after 3 weeks is 115 75. Great!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

new chapter, blood pressure take care

Reviewer2966664님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm really liking this product. If you have border-line hypertension, this is a great product to include in your self-care.

Love this product

Reviewer1535727님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far my blood pressure is stabilizing. It is usually all over the place in the high range and it is staying level so far.

it's good

Reviewer1490112님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

we found it to be ok! the best choice is better and give it a total 5, this one wasn't used but one bottle, i'm sure it work's ok! just wasn't the one that was the best!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품