KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Alternative

NaturallyTess님께서 Jan 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soap Nuts are an excellent alternative to chemical laundry detergents. I use 7 or 8 little soap nuts in the convenient little pouch, add a little vinegar to the washing machine for natural bleaching, add a few drops of my chosen essential oil and voila- laundry is perfectly clean. The feeling that the soap nuts give my clothes is much crisper than any other detergent out there. My clothes feel clean in addition to looking and smelling clean as well. One of these 4 oz bags lasts me about 4-5 months, depending on how much laundry I do. MUCH cheaper than chemically laden detergents. All around, these are the best way to wash laundry, in my opinion. I have been recommending them to everyone and will continue to purchase.

Interesting and hopeful

Reviewer1280972님께서 Aug 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I grabbed these to have in case things get tough and I thought it would be a good thing to have a bag of these soap nuts around. I haven't used them as of yet... I have read all the info that was along with them and even more from the great internet resources... Looks to be something I can use.

Soap Nuts are wonderful

4940885468805980201님께서 Apr 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned about soap nuts a little over a year ago. I immediately came here and ordered these ones. I have not been disappointed. I primarily use them for washing my daughter's cloth diapers but have recently taken to using them to wash everything!

NaturOli, Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts

greenandclean님께서 Jul 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lasts for a long time. Cleans good and chemical free, but can't be compared to store bought products. I use this on my baby's clothes, and also me and my hubby's, but on whites I have to use the chemical stuff. Will continue to purchase this mainly for washing of baby clothes.

love/hate these!

5222542613436781664님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love that these last for so many loads of laundry (a plus in our household!). i use them mostly for our cloth diapers. however...i find that the soap nuts don't last as long as the package claims. after 2 washes, the nuts are already thin and barely producing soap.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a bit pricey here,but looks like a Great alternative to chemical detergents

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

use twice the amount of Nuts if you have "Hard water"(lots of Calcium residue) in your area.it is also reocommended to add some essential oil as the nuts create foam from the saponin inside but only has a trace lemonish scent.i recommend a few drops of Lavender on the nuts....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

høres bra ut

5226924384822383581님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Har ikke prøvd disse enna så se bort fra denne vurderingen

Love the idea, but...

4685326873256908141님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the idea of using soapnuts, but I feel that they last very short, shorter than expected. And they don't wash away all the spots. As a mother of two small kids, I need soap that removes all the dirt. But I use the soapnuts for clothes that's not very dirty, and for silk and delicate things. I love the smell though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Use with essential oils

odereviews님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These has a pretty strange scent, but this is a natural way to clean you clothes. Try with essential oils to get a nice scent to your clothes. Price was bit high.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not bad

5441372717917491452님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I needed to soak it for few minutes in a cup of hot water activate it. I used 5 nuts, the result is not bad and has a strange smell. Later I'll use more nuts and some of the clothes need to be soaked before. I see it's expensive.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품