KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

St John's Plague!

Reviewer1785417님께서 Aug 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first I thought this stuff was good. Was helping my mood. But soon got impatient and angry and felt toxic. Aslo started having crazy thoughts. Not me. I honestly don't believe this stuff is good. i think it might be contaminated. Don't buy this one! I have a membership to Consumerlab.com and this one wasn't tested; but trust me stay away from this one. Also tested positive for excessive lead and cadmium were: Solaray Organically Grown Excipient-Free St. John's Wort and Spring Valley Standardized Extract St. Johns Wort 0.3% 300 mg Free tip to my fellow health seekers: steer clear of all three!

Great for depression!!

Reviewer1768557님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff saved me during menopause!! Please, please try it!!

Reduces stress

MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS님께서 Apr 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective to reduce stress. It is also nature's antidepressant without the nasty side effects.

happy customer

LadyEnigma님께서 Jun 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is real stuff. I feel mental calmness every time I take it. I also use rosemary as it aids with memory and cognitive functions.

my husband uses them

Reviewer1432462님께서 May 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

for OCD and depression, no need for Rx's now.

Very Effective & Affordable

Reviewer3079478님께서 Jun 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used St. John's Wort as an antidepresent for almost 4 years now and it has worked well. This product has worked with equal efficacy as more expensive standardized products with .04% hyperflorins & hypercins. I highly recommend.

Good.

4813013231055079617님께서 Dec 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will order it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic (late stage of depression)

4772693801560064790님께서 Jan 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered from depression for many years, and I have always refused taking medication for it. To cut a long story short; when I was prepared to start to live properly, be successful in my job and meet the love of my life, my depression started to really hold me back. The depression was down from 9 to around 4 out of 10, but I couldn't stand the pressure of my will. I was recommended St Johns Wort from a friend and I am forever grateful that I tried it. It is fantastic, if it wasn't for St Johns Wort I am not sure where I would have been today. It cuts of the edge, and days that normally where really hard is suddenly not so bad after all. It has made a hug difference in the way I manage my stress levels and it is so much easier for me to be helpful and polite to costumers even when I'm under pressure. Since the effect is very quick I now take it on a daily basis, when I feel I need it or when I know that I will have a challenging day ahead of me I will take a capsule in the morning. Dark winter days I may take one in the morning as well as in the evening. If your situation is similar to mine, I would recommend it definitely !

Nature's way St John's Wort

5578850690353612933님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product that keeps my bowel calm and is very affordable

Economic.

5025003748559590362님께서 Nov 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

High efficiency.