KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

not as potent as NOW resihi

Reviewer2843403님께서 Sep 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the NOW brand to this one. This one is more expensive and I did not feel the effects as I did the other. After further research I am going to try Aloha Medicinals brand. Seems to be superior in quality but not expensive.

using Reishi or Linshi musrhom product

4729298150930828145님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is almost Coumadin effect. It makes your blood thinner,therefore increase bleeding time (inr over 2.00 .you might have bleeding nose at night and dry mouth when you sleep.have water next to your bed,sipp some water when you wake up. Shouldn't use Rheisi musrhom if use Coumadin because make INR measurement go up. I only use Rheshi pill on 2 days which I stop Coumadin. It also make your blood pressure go up ,out of control (160 or 180/90 or 100).If you have high blood pressure , you shouldn't use this product.

Reishi

Reviewer3117091님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Slight stomach issues. Not sure if I will continu.. Too early to judge the long term effects.

no effect

Anaterma님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hadn't noticed any difference while taking these.

Not so good

4891567878600728214님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't find expire date on the bottle or the inner seal.I took it for several day along with cordyceps, I do sleep better,but I am not sure which thing did the benefit. I got the cordyceps from Japan Amazon, not here.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품