KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love This Formula

Reviewer3105098님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This worked SO good for my rhinitis. It's the only thing I've tried that has worked so far. It's a huge shame Nature's Way has such high quality herbs but only offers them with Gelatin capsules, for two reasons.. I'm vegan. And if you have herpes or get cold sores gelatin triggers major outbreaks. :-( I can't buy any herbs or supplements that use gelatin capsules anymore. These herbs are also anti-aging, and this is a spectacular formula too. I'm so upset. I really Loved Nature's Way because their herbs are always mint quality.. I just really wish they'd put them in vegan capsules already... Please everybody, write them and tell them to stop using gelatin!

It's the Astragalus and Reishi

Reviewer1280129님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I rely on this when I start to come down with a cold virus, but I have to start it right at the beginning of my illness. By the next day I have no sign of any symptoms. I used to take just the astragalus & reishi together in a product that was discontinued. This is the only supplement I can find now that has those two together in capsule form. I've never had a positive effect from echinacea, but it just happens to be a part of the supplement. It's the other two ingredients that really boost my immune system.

Actually Works

Reviewer2492424님께서 Feb 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This actually seems to work. It has stopped dozens of colds in their tracks when started taking during the first day of the cold. Nothing else works as well as this. (I've tried many other immune support products over the past ten years or so.)

Lifesaver!

Reviewer1388330님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely the most helpful product I have ever used for chronic allergies, better than antibiotics or allergy meds!

immune help

Reviewer3122063님께서 Sep 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is excellent. It cleared up a digestion problem I have had for years.

no.1 natural antibiotic on earth

EgyptianTarekElagamy님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

organic natural Echinacea with Astragalus mixed with Reishi product full of the real power of nature . it given my body more than i need . all my family like it. i think this is no.1 natural antibiotic on earth . sure i will order many more

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Genius combination for keeping the flu bug away

5443077785671351708님께서 May 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great at improving your immunity to ward off flu bugs. The combination of these three herbs is exactly what you want to keep the bacteria away

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I will never be without this again.

Kittyhearsawho님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is amazing. It reduces the duration of colds and viruses even if you've you haven't taken it in it's earliest stage which is what you need to do with some supplements. This also incredible for my autistic son. He suffers from a condition called PANDAS. Strep antibodies attack the basal ganglia and cause extreme behaviour problems such as aggression and obsession. The only solution was antibiotics until I discovered this. This year he hasn't needed any antibiotics, he's had this instead and it's worked just as well. It also seems to help with his high histamine issues. It truly makes such a difference.

very good

paisleyjade님께서 Mar 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a product I keep in my home. If you have a toothache, it heals it and it helps ward off colds and flu, but not 100%, but it definitely makes a difference.

I couldn't be happier.

Reviewer2814224님께서 Jan 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this recently as a preventive measure when the flu season hit. And not long after, my wife and son both came down with a bad case of the flu (very high fever plus all the usual horrible flu/cold symptoms). So I started taking the recommended doseage of this (3 capsules, 3 times daily) along with about 6000 to 7000 mil. of Vit. C several times a day. I ended up getting sick but only very minor and bearable symptoms, slightly scratchy throat, sleepiness, runny nose which all cleared up within a few days. I can't say for certain whether the natural meds did the trick or if I just have a strong immune system, although I will say that last year I got sick a lot more and a lot worse without these. I'm ordering more as soon as I finish writing this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품