KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩30,583

₩48,551

할인금액: ₩17,968 (37% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
(8)
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

just okay

elrapha님께서 Sep 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have used this product and i did't feel any effect. Source natural dim is much better, far more effective. i was surprised this product has so many good reviews. source natural is better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Still had hot flashes...

Reviewer1519505님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

but, not as bad. Just wished I could find something that would totally eradicate them, lol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2664265님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it very much! After starting with this I feel better, my energy is higher and my stomach feels better:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works great

Reviewer1019614님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No more hot flashes and my moods are more stable. I'm over 45, 5' 2", large build, 162 lbs. I've lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks. No complaints here.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better than taking hormones

Reviewer2402496님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for me,again it is a long term product,you need to give your body time,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

awesome

Reviewer1182671님께서 Jul 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gave me a stomach ache

Reviewer2114243님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did notice a reduction in fatigue, which is why I tried DIM, but it gave me lower abdominal cramps, so I stopped taking it. But if you don't have a sensitive intestinal tract like mine, this product might be just the thing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DIM

Reviewer1675972님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've read a fair bit of review about DIM for women with PCOS. Bought it to try it and it seem to be working for most part of the month.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with Olympian Labs DIM, Calcium D-Glucarate, and liver support factors (choline and methionine). All symptoms of estrogen dominance (breast tenderness, night sweats, hot flashes, weepiness, headaches) have disappeared. Thank goodness for iHerb and natural supplements!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best formula for dim

NEDERLAND님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 71-80 중 전체 316 상품

« 이전 | 6 7 8 9 10 | 다음 »