KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

cannot do without this product

Reviewer1117222님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

Don't be without it!

Reviewer2127161님께서 Apr 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

It is working

Reviewer2966228님께서 Jun 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

Helps w/ everything

Reviewer1657636님께서 Sep 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

So far so good

Reviewer1337854님께서 Dec 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

I believe it's good

Reviewer2776030님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

love it

Reviewer2639115님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have had great results after about a month of use. I'm on my 5th month now and have not felt this good in a long time. In my mid 40's - no more mood swings, much less night sweats. Great product- especially taken with Nature's Plus Femaprin.

FANTASTIC!!

Reviewer2988663님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can not live without this product,it turned my bad estrogen into good,i recomend this to everyone

excellent,

Reviewer2016458님께서 Jan 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very potent, but be careful

Reviewer2190469님께서 Nov 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a 20 y/o male bodybuilder. I used DIM to optimise my hormones (lowering estrogen, increasing test). I used 6 caps a day for 1 week and notice dramatically increased libido and aggression. After 2 weeks of this dosing I noticed that my libido disappeared and aggression was not like before either. My voice was still deeper though. What had happened was I had used so much DIM that my estrogen levels not only fell (after 1 week), but they kept falling and became TOO LOW (week 2) - extremely low estrogen levels result in symptoms similar to having too much estrogen (I had no libido, slight depression and lethargy) So for the past 4 days I've been completely OFF, to let my estrogen levels return to the point where I had higher aggression and libido, then I will take only 2 or 3 caps a day this time around. Good luck, and be careful guys!

상품 71-80 중 전체 317 상품