KO

iHerb 상품평

₩30,712

₩48,755

할인금액: ₩18,044 (37% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

love this product

Reviewer1748532님께서 Apr 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

DIM-Plus

Reviewer2860003님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

No more mood swings

Reviewer2052168님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product levels out the bad estrogen production and stimulates the good estrogen production. Chin break-outs during my menstrual cycle have stopped aa well as cramps and mood swings

Estrogen support

Reviewer2445310님께서 Sep 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being on my late twenties, the estrogen gets a little out of hand specially a week before my cycle. This product help me to make sure my hormones stay in check during those critical moments.

Recommended by Dr.

Reviewer2951187님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

What I was looking for!

Reviewer2313272님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product controls painful bloating for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

cannot do without this product

Reviewer1117222님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

DIM was advised for me by my doctor in order to help with my menstrual cycles. I purchased it locally for a MUCH higher price and was thrilled with the results after only one month. I now depend on iHerb for ordering Nature's Way, DIM-Plus. I honestly couldn't do without it.

Don't be without it!

Reviewer2127161님께서 Apr 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Reviewer2659197님께서 Oct 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

Helps w/ everything

Reviewer1657636님께서 Sep 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

상품 71-80 중 전체 318 상품