KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Boswellia

5196180717555919855님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say how this product is working in my body... it's a trust factor..

Boswellia is miracle

energyguy님께서 Feb 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my mum who has aching back problem. Later I read that boswellia can help in prostrate cancer, preventing stroke and deal with inflammation. I decide to try and the first thing I notice is my brain fog disappear. I become alert. My mum also notice that she can't sleep if she took it after dinner. After taking for a week, my mum back pain has greatly reduced and her dementia seems to have improved. For me, I feel less body aching and think faster.

Ms.

5287178679190435095님께서 Dec 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps my knees from aching when going down stairs.

Buen producto.

5556619121159761405님께서 Sep 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excelente relación precio-calidad.

like it

Anaterma님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i really do like this stuff. i actually felt that it's not easier for me to jog (i'm not losing my breath, and my joints 'complain' less). i like that i can take this with or without food, too. i would like to try capsule form now. the only con is that it's pricey considering the daily intake. expensive!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

at last an Easy to take boswellia

Reviewer2350766님께서 May 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used 3 different brands of boswellia all have been effective, I take a high dosage. However these are by far the easiest to swallow, great pill design, inflammation often also effects the the ability to swallow and these have spared me from the wretched choking and spasms that some others have triggered.If the low dose is not helping you might want to increase to find your effective level.I take this in combination with Source naturals Inflama-rest four tabs of each am and pm with an additional dose of 2 more boswellia mid-day (or 4 more if I'm having a bad flare up). This many pills irritates my stomach if taken all at once so I divide them and take them about 20 mins apart and then No prob. One day without these and I lose some mobility. Gave me some life back!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nature's Way Boswellia

Reviewer2240131님께서 Nov 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using only Hylauronic Acid, but now I've combined the HA with Boswellia. There is a noticeable difference in pain relief on my total knee replacements since taking the two together. HA was good, but adding the Boswelila has made it better.

Boswellia

marvcole님께서 Jul 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps me with my pain when walking. I take it with the omega 3 in the mornings. It works well for inflamation and lessen the pain from my RA.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No difference

PinkOveralls님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A massage therapist I know swears by Boswellia, so I tried this for arthritis. I'm not seeing any difference in pain and inflammation after three weeks. I'll try another brand.

Good quality

Reviewer1184396님께서 Mar 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow. Helps with my inflamation in combination with Ginger root extract.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 55 상품