KO

₩20,858

₩27,169

할인금액: ₩6,311 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Kolorex intimate care - Brilliant product

Reviewer1235595님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this cream for some time now and I feel it is really working for me, it soothes and relieves itchiness and swelling. It’s a pity I cannot get this in a pessary form, which would treat my thrush infection better.

Don't Know What I'd Do Without It

Reviewer2753882님께서 Jun 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a godsend. I've used it for the past several years though this is the first time I've seen it available on IHerb. I use it whenever I feel like I'm starting to come down with a yeast infection and it immediately balances the PH within a few days. Very soothing and comforting. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't work nearly as well if I have a VYI that has already gotten out of hand. It takes quite a bit longer to remedy the issue but it still fights the fire itching and makes things much more tolerable.

Kolorex

Reviewer3347209님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped my ongoing problem of lichen schlerosis. I will be reordering, so please keep it available. Thanks!

AWeSoMe

Reviewer1330061님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This should be on the market, in the stores. It feels great, smells great, and I use it everyday religiously.

not very good

Reviewer1057287님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

not working for me

Just great

Reviewer1119724님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the scent of it, how soothing it is. just a great product that works

Life saver

4859505430488674618님께서 May 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is fantastic for the delicate region down there. Upon application, immediately, the itching stops. The ingredients are natural and mild, so perfect for such a delicate sensitive area, an area which absorbs more than most other parts of the skin. No need for the chemical-based conventional creams.

must have

VikaMalina님께서 Sep 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this cream almost every day and it lasts for long, easy absorbs, it gives me a wonderful feeling of freshness. I was looking for something like this for long time and it would be my must have now. Крем очень экономный, быстро впитывается, даёт замечательное чувство свежести. Буду брать постоянно.

Soothing and moisturizing

5243134238506953257님께서 Oct 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Slight warming sensation but not burning. Seems to melt in quickly leaving no nasty pasty feeling. Moisturizes tissues when dry.

Pam, Queensland, Australia

Reviewer2683109님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product and the service the company provided

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품