KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

5363780531729142229님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this along with other creams and soaps, so I can't actually tell if or how much this cream in particular works. But it seems like it is working just fine, and it soothes irritated skin.

Gives a comfortable feeling

4667439534621464973님께서 Jan 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like this product and ordered it again . gives a little warm sensation when applied and cleans in gentle way .

must have

VikaMalina님께서 Sep 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this cream almost every day and it lasts for long, easy absorbs, it gives me a wonderful feeling of freshness. I was looking for something like this for long time and it would be my must have now. Крем очень экономный, быстро впитывается, даёт замечательное чувство свежести. Буду брать постоянно.

Kolorex Intimate Care Cream - A must to have in the Bathroom Cabinet

Reviewer3019524님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is indispensable in our household - we always have a back-up tube on hand. I, as a senior, find great relief from the cream. My daughter also uses the cream and finds it heals well. We would not be without it!

Life saver

4859505430488674618님께서 May 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is fantastic for the delicate region down there. Upon application, immediately, the itching stops. The ingredients are natural and mild, so perfect for such a delicate sensitive area, an area which absorbs more than most other parts of the skin. No need for the chemical-based conventional creams.

Just great

Reviewer1119724님께서 Aug 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the scent of it, how soothing it is. just a great product that works

Kolorex

Reviewer3347209님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped my ongoing problem of lichen schlerosis. I will be reordering, so please keep it available. Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Don't Know What I'd Do Without It

Reviewer2753882님께서 Jun 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been a godsend. I've used it for the past several years though this is the first time I've seen it available on IHerb. I use it whenever I feel like I'm starting to come down with a yeast infection and it immediately balances the PH within a few days. Very soothing and comforting. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't work nearly as well if I have a VYI that has already gotten out of hand. It takes quite a bit longer to remedy the issue but it still fights the fire itching and makes things much more tolerable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pam, Queensland, Australia

Reviewer2683109님께서 Dec 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this product and the service the company provided

not very good

Reviewer1057287님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

not working for me

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품