KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Didnt suit me

RklVvl님께서 Dec 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started with one pill in the evening and next day it started kicking in. Got really bad diharea, no pains or cramps but couldnt really leave the bathroom for 2 days. I tought "riding it out" the whole time staying 1 in the morning 1 on the evening but it didnt help. After week I diseded to stop when it really seemed diharea would not stop. My nutrition was consistant the whole time and before I had no problems with it. Diharea stopped when I stopped taking these pills.

Very effective.

Reviewer2787303님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product. I've used it for years.

Smooth move

Reviewer1531009님께서 Dec 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Things seem to be flowing much better with this product.

Works Well

Reviewer1969730님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product

it works!

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works to clean me out. but the effect takes a few hours, which is good. i dont take them every day becos i don't want to become dependent on them. natural bms are the best, so I'll only take these when i need to

Great!

Reviewer2801784님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received the product in Brazil within 13 days. It was really fast. I recommend the site and the product is of excellent quality! I'm satisfied!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Super preparation for veggie juice fast

Reviewer2764404님께서 Jun 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Twice a year a do a 7-day juice fast. The week prior to the fast, I take Super Cleanse to start clearing out my intestines. It works great, without nausea or cramping.

Very good

LouLou님께서 Jul 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for helping regularity in a gentle way. At first I took these for two weeks but now I take two every few days. Not that you eat them but they do taste nice of licorice..

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품