KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great probiotic for my toddler

AllyAw님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 2 year old child was plagued consistently by runny nose which invariably develops into sore throat because the mucus drips back into his throat causing inflammation. I know a blocked nose also affects hearing somewhat. A regular dose of anti-biotic soon became ineffective & I was alarmed at the frequency he had to see the doctor. While searching through the net, I found this probiotic which contains BLIS K12, the first probiotic specifically developed to support ear, nose and throat. I started him on this & a regular dose of Vitamin D and slowly we begin to see his symptoms improving. We still see the doctor occasionally to get some medication when his condition seems rather persistent but his overall health & immunity has gradually improved! I am happy with K12. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Havent seen another ear infection since!

Reviewer1513845님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son was looking at a second set of tubes if he got another ear infection. Desperate, I picked these up at our local health store and started him on them the last day of his antibiotics. He has not had an ear infection since, and it has been over a year! My daughter has responded well to them also. We make sure we have a good supply of them on hand, and i give them to them if they start to show any signs, and within a day or two we are back to normal. iherbs price is great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4818923553572787846님께서 Apr 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since we ordered this product my kids (4 and 8 years old) are healthy... One day temperature or cauhg, i gave them double dose and second day they are like new... :) We combine that with Echinacea Childlife

1st time buy

Reviewer2697314님께서 May 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought for my son as he has rhinitis. If really helps definitely will continue use this for his general health benefits.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품