KO

₩40,890

₩48,098

할인금액: ₩7,209 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cholesterol down!!!

Reviewer1033257님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Reviewer1767797님께서 Mar 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1116958님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

This Brand Works!

Reviewer1518499님께서 Jan 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

easy to take and extremely effective

Reviewer2965527님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

High Cholesterol

Reviewer3092268님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had high cholesterol for several years. My doctors have tried at least five cholesterol lowering prescription meds. I've had to quit due to muscle issues. I went to "over the counter" red yeast rice. This didn't change my cholesterol level much. I discovered Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice from a Health Food Store. I got good results and my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points, my good cholesterol raised 10 points and my triglycerides dropped significantly. I continued this but found it to be quite expensive until I found the same product at iHerb for about half the cost. I will continue this treatment for sure as long as this product is available through iHerb. The Extended Release is the only way to go!

Great results

Reviewer3165034님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for a few yrs 1pill at night,and it dropped my cholesterol 40 points. I will only buy this brand...... Iherb has great priceing.

Lowered my cholesterol

Reviewer3231079님께서 Mar 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

mr t

5542317237979513875님께서 Jan 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this product for the last couple of years. My cholesterol went from 220 to 160.

Works great!!

Reviewer2514166님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had my blood test done in May 2011, original LDL was 187mg/dl, total cholesterol was 259mg/dl. Dr gave me a chance to lower it first naturally. Changed my diet. Was already taking fish oil and CoEnz Q10, started on Dr Murray's Cholesterol Formula, with Sytrinol, which lowered my LDL to 123, TC to 187 in Sep 2011, however it reduced my HDL. Still wanted better so decided to switch it up and try RYR as I heard good things about it from my research. Started Nature's Plus RYR in Sept. Dec 2011 results LDL 70, TC 135. Really impressed with the results especially LDL... wow!! HDL also increased (I think related to stopping Sytrinol) Although my diet has changed since the first results in May 2011, I still enjoy my deep fried stuff here and there. I do exercise as well but not hard core or consistent. RYR is awesome...

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품