KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

OK but still looking

Reviewer2202110님께서 Sep 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy that the container this company uses now works better than the one I ordered previously which was hard to push down then dispensed too much, so there was no control over how much I got. The new one is much better. It has a peppermint scent. Not bad but would prefer almond if could get it for my bathroom.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

WEV624님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best soap

5399908886147589941님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SOAP FOR OVER 10 YEARS IT MAKES YOU CLEAN AND FRESH.

Good clean soap

4828569383796290654님께서 Sep 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good soap that cleans well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Gate fragrance-free liquid soap is very mild.

Reviewer1063017님께서 Sep 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use this for hands AND FACES at all the sinks in the house. This is the only liquid soap my husband can use on his face without breakouts.

Not for sensitive skin

Reviewer1636527님께서 Jun 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this soap would be great for skin that can't take any fragrance, I was wrong. The essential oils work like a fragrance and I am now covered with a rash. Now ordering a pure soap, no fragrance.

good soap

Reviewer1437110님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well

Smells and works great!

Reviewer2007788님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product that does not dry out your hands with repeat use.

Nature's Gate Purifying Liquid soap

Reviewer1227305님께서 May 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nature's Gate Purifying Liquid Soap is what I now use since iherb no longer carries the antiseptic version from this company which I preferred. This is an acceptable product from the same company, but I miss the scent from my original choice.

Refreshing

Reviewer1613610님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is very sensitive to many of the fragrances used in soaps. This has a refreshing mint fragrance. It is a thicker soap so it doesn't require much to make a lot of suds. We used the antiseptic soap with same combination of fragrances for many years, but Nature's Gate doesn't carry that anymore. This is as good if not better than it's predecessor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품