KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,522

₩8,485

할인금액: ₩1,963 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best price found

Reviewer1286622님께서 Oct 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using this product for many years. Happy to see it on iHerb.com.

Refreshing

Reviewer1613610님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is very sensitive to many of the fragrances used in soaps. This has a refreshing mint fragrance. It is a thicker soap so it doesn't require much to make a lot of suds. We used the antiseptic soap with same combination of fragrances for many years, but Nature's Gate doesn't carry that anymore. This is as good if not better than it's predecessor.

Nature's Gate soap

Reviewer1158891님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great soap, left my hands feeling nice and soft. Will buy again. http://girlsguidetoatoxicworld.wordpress.com

Good stuff

Reviewer3248746님께서 Oct 19, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this soap, it smells so good and does a great job of cleaning my hands also my grand kids love it!

Wonderful hand soap!

Reviewer1280431님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do yourself a favor and try this gentle and pleasant soap.

My favorite hand soap

Reviewer3063450님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This hand soap is the best! It's fresh peppermint scent pleases the senses and it leaves your hands soft yet squeaky clean. It is pure and gentle so no harsh chemicals dry out your skin. iherb.com also packaged the product in plastic zip bags to prevent leakage during shipping. Great product!

Smells and works great!

Reviewer2007788님께서 Jul 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product that does not dry out your hands with repeat use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Gate fragrance-free liquid soap is very mild.

Reviewer1063017님께서 Sep 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use this for hands AND FACES at all the sinks in the house. This is the only liquid soap my husband can use on his face without breakouts.

the best soap

5399908886147589941님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SOAP FOR OVER 10 YEARS IT MAKES YOU CLEAN AND FRESH.

OK but still looking

Reviewer2202110님께서 Sep 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy that the container this company uses now works better than the one I ordered previously which was hard to push down then dispensed too much, so there was no control over how much I got. The new one is much better. It has a peppermint scent. Not bad but would prefer almond if could get it for my bathroom.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품