KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works great!

5639165462069245925님께서 Feb 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this item to try as Im using this same lavender herbal scent of conditioner. Using it in sunny Singapore, it's easy to glide on the armpits and doesn't leave a icky sticky feeling after application, only the herbal lavender scent that I like. I tend to prespire at the pits and I thought I did not smell as bad as before, in the middle of the day. I had totally forgot that I had this applied on, as there's no wet and soapy feeling at my armpits feel when I perspired. It was only at the end of the day when I was wondering why did my armpits not smell so bad that I actually recalled because I had this on. Wonderful, will recommend it to all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

5lanvianvil님께서 Aug 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve been searching for a long, long time a natural deodorant without toxic ingredients often found in this kind of personal care products such as aluminum, parabens, PEGs, glycols or phenoxyethanol… and this one has the composition I want. Moreover, it has a couple of characteristics that I like: its fresh, herbal and not overpowering scent (suitable for men) and its easy application. Above all, I love the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. However, this deodorant doesn’t work very well for me although I’ve find my own way to improve its efficacy: first of all I apply the deodorant on dry skin and then and I apply baking soda, finally I rub in and voilà!: no odor!. Personally, I prefer this one instead of aluminum loaded deodorants. Llevo mucho tiempo buscando un desodorante natural sin compuestos tóxicos encontrados frecuentemente en este tipo de productos como aluminio, parabenos, fenoxietanol, PEGs, glicoles… y este tiene la composición que quiero. Además tiene un par de características que me gustan: su olor herbal y fresco (adecuado para hombres) y su fácil aplicación. Lo que más me convence es que no irrita mi piel, que es delicada. Sin embargo este desodorante no es del todo eficaz para mí, aunque he encontrado mi propia manera para mejorar su eficacia: primero aplico el desodorante sobre la piel seca, acto seguido bicarbonato de sodio, por último froto y voilà: ¡no hay olor!. Personalmente prefiero este desodorante antes que otros llenos de aluminio.

Useless product

5471603266415791301님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am from Singapore. Is very humid here. Does not help much even with 2 application a day. Very expensive for something that does not do what it suppose to. Will not buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Pleasant smelling, works well in humid climates

4776936879439447548님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Coming from Singapore, our climate is humid, and we perspire a lot. This deodorant works well for me, and I like the pleasant herbal mixed with lavender smell it has. It's neither overpowering nor without smell, and smooth to apply. As for the ingredients and how pure/safe it is, I'm not one who bothers too much into this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good

4762766103934632128님께서 Jul 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prevents the smell of sweat. In very hot days, less effective, need several times Apply. But total "I'm pleased. Relative to all other natural deodorants I think the most effective.

Not work on me :(

5172198143691659872님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am look for a deodorant without parabens, zinc, toxics, etc... this one have all my requirements but now we are at summer, here is very humidity and I smell a little with it :( But If works on you.... I think is one of the best natutral deodorant.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good deo, nice smell; I'll buy again

5293410395495388432님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good deo, nice smell; I'll buy again

not convinced

5462600663665290955님께서 Apr 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it doesn't smell good and not so much efficient

It works

5678179054265368065님께서 Dec 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My boyfriends preferred deodorant.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4829386590393894543님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps not to be smelly in summer :)

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품