KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,881

₩7,634

할인금액: ₩1,753 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Pleasant smelling, works well in humid climates

4776936879439447548님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Coming from Singapore, our climate is humid, and we perspire a lot. This deodorant works well for me, and I like the pleasant herbal mixed with lavender smell it has. It's neither overpowering nor without smell, and smooth to apply. As for the ingredients and how pure/safe it is, I'm not one who bothers too much into this.

Works great!

5639165462069245925님께서 Feb 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this item to try as Im using this same lavender herbal scent of conditioner. Using it in sunny Singapore, it's easy to glide on the armpits and doesn't leave a icky sticky feeling after application, only the herbal lavender scent that I like. I tend to prespire at the pits and I thought I did not smell as bad as before, in the middle of the day. I had totally forgot that I had this applied on, as there's no wet and soapy feeling at my armpits feel when I perspired. It was only at the end of the day when I was wondering why did my armpits not smell so bad that I actually recalled because I had this on. Wonderful, will recommend it to all.

The Best Deodorant

Reviewer2514967님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Simple the Best!

Great smell

Reviewer1693047님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't sweat much so I don't need powerful deodorant so this works really well for me - great smell.

OK

5lanvianvil님께서 Aug 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’ve been searching for a long, long time a natural deodorant without toxic ingredients often found in this kind of personal care products such as aluminum, parabens, PEGs, glycols or phenoxyethanol… and this one has the composition I want. Moreover, it has a couple of characteristics that I like: its fresh, herbal and not overpowering scent (suitable for men) and its easy application. Above all, I love the fact that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. However, this deodorant doesn’t work very well for me although I’ve find my own way to improve its efficacy: first of all I apply the deodorant on dry skin and then and I apply baking soda, finally I rub in and voilà!: no odor!. Personally, I prefer this one instead of aluminum loaded deodorants. Llevo mucho tiempo buscando un desodorante natural sin compuestos tóxicos encontrados frecuentemente en este tipo de productos como aluminio, parabenos, fenoxietanol, PEGs, glicoles… y este tiene la composición que quiero. Además tiene un par de características que me gustan: su olor herbal y fresco (adecuado para hombres) y su fácil aplicación. Lo que más me convence es que no irrita mi piel, que es delicada. Sin embargo este desodorante no es del todo eficaz para mí, aunque he encontrado mi propia manera para mejorar su eficacia: primero aplico el desodorante sobre la piel seca, acto seguido bicarbonato de sodio, por último froto y voilà: ¡no hay olor!. Personalmente prefiero este desodorante antes que otros llenos de aluminio.

Not work on me :(

5172198143691659872님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am look for a deodorant without parabens, zinc, toxics, etc... this one have all my requirements but now we are at summer, here is very humidity and I smell a little with it :( But If works on you.... I think is one of the best natutral deodorant.

very good

4762766103934632128님께서 Jul 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prevents the smell of sweat. In very hot days, less effective, need several times Apply. But total "I'm pleased. Relative to all other natural deodorants I think the most effective.

Good deo, nice smell; I'll buy again

5293410395495388432님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good deo, nice smell; I'll buy again

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I can't believe this works (for me)

4815560669806905795님께서 May 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm one of those people that has tried just about every natural/aluminum free deodorant on the market with varying degrees of frustration and fail. I didn't expect too much from this one either but was desperate - but amazingly it appears to be pretty much perfect for my body chemistry. No gooeyness or rash or sudden incredible stink like other brands (Tom's of Maine, which my husband can use with no problem, was the last offender). I may wind up adding an extra dusting of baking soda in the dead of summer, but so far so good. It isn't sticky if you put it on dry skin, didn't irritate the skin even when freshly shaved, and I really like the not-overpowering herby scent. It might not work for you, it might quit working for me at some point (knock on wood), but I'm really happy I gave it a go.

Does the job!

Reviewer2057538님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does the job and does not irritate my skin.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품