KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,507

₩10,197

할인금액: ₩1,690 (17% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Hated it!

Reviewer2354793님께서 4 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hated this shampoo. It was very drying, stripped my hair, and left it tangled. I have naturally curly, 3c, dry, porous, dense hair, but thin strand thickness. Only gave it 1 star because I had to, would be zero stars.

not so good

Reviewer1181959님께서 10 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel itchy and have dandruff after using this shampoo :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Made my scalp itchy, got dandruff problem.. fragile bottle cap

Reviewer2274620님께서 3 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually use Aubrey shampoo but purchased this shampoo from curiocity. After start using this shampoo, i got itchy scalp, and ended up with dandruff.. I will not purchase this product again. Also, I bought 3 bottles of shampoo from Nature's Gate at the same time, and the bottle caps were broken 2 out of 3.

Hated this shampoo

4980436239607043573님께서 3 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leaves my hair dry, tangled, and stiff. Hope to find a replacement

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NOT safe for color treated hair

Reviewer1194268님께서 8 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo does not seem to have olive oil or oils that are said to be unsafe for color treated hair. Jojoba, contrary to olive oil, is known to be safe for color treated hair. However, my first use of this shampoo tells it all - it is NOT safe for color treated hair. When I rinse my hair, the dye was obviously leaching out (murky water). Waste of my money, I have to either trash this shampoo or give it to others who may be able to use it.

Greasy and heavy hair

KatySeventy님께서 9 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got fine, smooth hair (some call it 'Nordic'). I thought it needed 'revitalisation', but this shampoo leaves my hair heavy and greasy in no time. It smells of almonds, btw.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품