KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩7,508

₩11,557

할인금액: ₩4,049 (35% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nature's Answer, Wild Yam Standardized Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Veraluna님께서 Apr 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best plant estrogens!!! Good for improving of brain blood circulation, and for stomach!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not really effective

5162599505569076838님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy moistening effect. Low smell!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wild yam

4842906248708919477님께서 Mar 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

ojedineli produkt na vyrovnanie hormonalnych poruch menstruacneho ciklu v kazdom veku a zaroven vyborny produkt na posilnenie organizmu voci vycerpaniu aj u muzov

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure...

Reviewer1093010님께서 Feb 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product as a phytoestrogen for endometriosis. In the time I have been taking it, along with Black Cohosh and Damiana, my monthly pain has disappeared. However, I do wonder if it is just coincidence and the other products are the most effective ones - further research indicates that Wild Yam only provides precursor molecules to estrogen, which doesn't mean it is converted to estrogen, and even if it was, the estrogen 'overload' (rather than weak phytoestroges which 'block' estrogen receptors)is more likely to make endometriosis worse.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good value for gall bladder and hormones

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take this as a liver/gall bladder tonic, and for hormonal system. This one is cheaper than the others and seems okay. Solaray mexican yam is also good if you don't mind paying more, but I don't know if that kind of yam is a gallbladder tonic like wild yam is.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The right product, quickly, at a competitive price

Reviewer2934237님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My title says all I need to say. iHerb.com provided the product I expected, quickly, at a very competitive price. If you feel you need this product, this is the place to get it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wow wild yam!

Reviewer2596135님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hot flashes!

Reviewer1273015님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product. Fast shipping

Reviewer1482371님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works perfectly

Reviewer2438396님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »