KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Willow

Reviewer1350000님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has not had any side effects and is most effective for regular headaches and pains.

It Works!

5570243647649433749님께서 Dec 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't imagine taking a Bayer chemical, after using organic White Willow bark.

Great Aspirin Replacement

FrankTackett님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have bee using these instead of aspirin, (store bought synthetics). Works better and has no side effects.

Takes time but works

Reviewer1533331님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

In an effort to detox, I am trying to avoid OTC medicines as much as is reasonably possible. After long runs or workouts, I get sore muscles and VERY sore IT bands. Keeping to my resolve to avoid medicines (unless I was really sick or something), I decided to try white willow bark as an aspirin substitute. Folks, it WORKS. Now, for the muscle pain I get, it took two doses about 4 hours apart, but an hour after the second dose I could feel a difference. Before my detox efforts, I was a frequent user of BC powder, and I have to say WW Bark is as effective, just not as quick.

Works great!

Reviewer1600024님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great pain reliever; works well for all types of pain. This is also a great company with respect to how they harvest and process the herbs.

Nature's Answer, White Willow Bark Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer3359762님께서 Oct 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value, however, for my myofascial muscle pain syndrome relief was not enough to warrant using again. It may provide more pain relief for other conditions though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't notice any effect.

Reviewer2878569님께서 Jan 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me this was money out the window. It didn't give any pain relief effect at all. Don't know if I used it for to short a period, or if it just didn't 'bite', but after about a week I gave it up...

Instead of Aspirin

Reviewer1316551님께서 Nov 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in place of aspirin.

product review

Reviewer2430213님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son loves it.