KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,165

₩20,640

할인금액: ₩9,475 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Product

Reviewer2344314님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I purchased it, it had a regular squeeze-top dropper. Now it has a dropper top, which makes it a bit more difficult to get the drops out! I prefer the squeeze-top dropper. Still, the product inside the bottle is great, and you cannot beat the value.

Great quality D-vitamin

Reviewer3063845님께서 Jan 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A staple in my supplement routine, very easy to take and a nice change from swalloing tablets. Tastes slightly of olive oil. A great product, which I think everyone who live outside the equator should be taking!

Perhaps the easiest way to get enough Vitamin D

nattfisk님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so suprised that only two drops of this very neutral tasting Vitamin D supplement give you about 1000% of your daily value. That's a lot of hours outside in the sun. So, instead of increasing my chance of getting skin cancer, I take this. It's so neutral tasting, that I also give a drop to my husband every morning. Will test myself in four weeks, to see if it gets my Vitamin D levels stable. I won't give it five stars, because it's quite hard to get the drops out of the small bottle. You'll have to shake, twist and turn, and I guess it gets harder when it's less liquid in the bottle.

Nice

Osanderos님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good form and amount of cholecalciferol. Liquid drops are easy to take. When bottle is almost empty the drops didn't come out easily. Taste ok. Easy to take suitable amount of D3: one drop 2000 units two drops 4000 etc.

wonderful!!!!

5245027485894609438님께서 Nov 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would prefer an opening a bit larger so that I can know whether I am having one or two drops falling out. This way I shake the bottle because I think that nothing is coming out and then - two or three is dropping. With a bit larger opening, I think, I would be albe to do it slowly and more precise. With vitamin D I don't really care if I get an extra drop so in the meantime it is fine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nature's Answer, Vitamin D-3 Drops, 4000 IU, 15 ml (NTA-26132)

5695993303588425614님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

its tasty, and i've seen the benefits already versus the typical pill form of Vitamin D i was taking before! def suggest this to family & friends!

D3 Drops

Reviewer2411072님께서 Jan 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very handy form & potency

Oily

4932675613156359620님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband says that these taste oily.

I recommend!

5190246481638354871님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

D-vitamin level is rising but it´s summer now (even in Finland :D) so i can't be sure that is it because of sunshine or these drops. Anyway, easy to dose ang 4000IU per serving is good dose in the fall/winter/spring. In summer i think 1 drop 2000IU is enough. So this bottle will last long and price was good :)

Liquid D

5105930029032614394님께서 Dec 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing to review